• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Destroy the 30 Charecter Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

This looks like one of two things: trolling, being a drama llama.

Either way, this game was never going to be taken seriously anyway. Can you possibly expect a thread about the 30 character rule to actually be taken seriously and not attract trolls? We've always somewhat ridiculed those who did not already appreciate the very generous 30 character rule we have now. It used to be 100 characters. That being said, it's a common trolling ground for everyone that dislikes the 30 character rule. Plus, the existence of the blank post and FAFAFA color makes it far too easy to troll this thread.

If you can't live with the fact that the Forum Games is going to be trolled, then you obviously won't stand a chance on other forums. Because trolling here is softcore. Super softcore.

How about we let kids have their fun instead of provoking more drama.

Get outta tha thread if you're gonna talk nonsense.

Majora's Cat

How about that
How about we let kids have their fun instead of provoking more drama.

Get outta tha thread if you're gonna talk nonsense.

As you know, it was a response to Sink's troll post. I replied to him seriously because I thought he was being serious. I've never seen SB troll, so I automatically assumed he was just causing drama and ridiculing the thread.

Secondly, this thread has been nothing but nonsense. This conversation is no different.

Kybyrian

As you know, it was a response to Sink's troll post. I replied to him seriously because I thought he was being serious. I've never seen SB troll, so I automatically assumed he was just causing drama and ridiculing the thread.

Secondly, this thread has been nothing but nonsense. This conversation is no different.

Yes, but it's still not exactly up what this thread was designed for, forum game or not. Just leave it, please. Don't push the issue any further.

Big Octo

=^)
attachment.php

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I always use the white highlight for backgrounds like this one, or try to match the colors in VM boxes on User Profiles. :)

Zelda For The Win!

^Zelda For The Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom