• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Destroy the 30 Charecter Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're using the wrong color, Thareous. People can still see the white color you're using. Use #FAFAFA (off-white) instead.

Like so: > SEE?

Actually, I can't really see the difference between white and #fafafa unless I use a program, like MS Paint, that has a low threshold with the fill tool. My monitor's contrast isn't set that well for me to see it. (yes, I seriously take a screenshot of a post with white text just to see if it's the right hex. xD) I just have a habit of highlighting text, so... nerm.

Last edited:

Pikacondon

Title.
This thread is full of white letters, Can't you READ it?
(Undead nintendogs eat the thirty character limit.

Majora's Cat

How about that
This thread is full of white letters, Can't you READ it?
(Undead nintendogs eat the thirty character limit.

Not really. In the beginning, everyone made posts that were completely blank. There were no letters whatsoever, and the secret is shared by many. However, later people started using a font color that either exactly matched the forum background or are invisible completely, whichever one they preferred. So you're wrong - no one ever uses white unless they're "newbs" at typing blank and/or highlight messages.

Oh, and I think I'll actually participate in this thread for once. I destroy the 30 character rule by typing over 30 characters. :yes:

S

Spirit Tracks

Um no, theres no limit.
text below
Get used to highlighting, pretty soon i wont be ptting up little sentences that show where it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom