• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How old were you when you got into Zelda

What age were you when you first played Zelda.

• 1-4

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • 5-9

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • 10-14

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • 15-19

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 20-24

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 25-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-34

• 35-39

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40+

• Total voters

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I had watched a friend of mine playing alttp on snes and when I was 7 my mum bought me a copy of Links Awakening it was the best thing ever although I had to get my older sister to beat the boss of bottle grotto becuase I could never do it myself

Probably around 5 or 6 years old. I had discovered my parent's old Super Nintendo in a drawer and the first game we played was Super Mario Kart. I think I was around 4 at this time. I was very bad and they put it away. A few years later, I pulled it back out again and played A Link to the Past, which is what I consider my first true video game experience. The rain, the graphics, the music, everything was so amazing. I didn't finish it until I was in middle school but I think it is an excellent game. I'm in college now and I am playing through all of the Zelda games 100%. Working on A Link Between Worlds (Hero Mode 100%) right now. Such a great homage to the SNES classic!

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I was about 6 years old when Ocarina of Time came out, and I remember being very very young, and not quite being old enough to play it by myself. I played it with my siblings, and we'd all try to figure it out together and pass the controller around.

Wow, this poll really puts things in perspective... I guess most people in these forums are gonna be long time zelda fans...
I remember I first played Link's Awakening DX when I was 9-12 or something, probably even younger, and I had no idea what to think, I didn't even know the franchise before I played that game, but I do remember replaying it over and over and over....

Night Owl

~Momentai
My first Zelda was Link's awakening, which I played around 4 years old.
My mom would sit and teach me how to play and probably completed almost everything for me. XD
She was the reason I got into videogames and is the reason I play with the intent to explore and examine every rock/tuft of grass regardless of what game I'm playing.

My first Zelda was Link's awakening, which I played around 4 years old.
My mom would sit and teach me how to play and probably completed almost everything for me. XD
She was the reason I got into videogames and is the reason I play with the intent to explore and examine every rock/tuft of grass regardless of what game I'm playing.
Oh my god, that is so sweet I could burst!
Also, first zelda game is Link's Awakening? High-Five!

When I had the nes, I was pretty young so we got the basic Mario games and Duck Hunt and then when I got the SNES, my gaming tastes blossomed and I played games like Final Fantasy 3 and Chrono Trigger and also my first Zelda game, A Link To The Past, still my favorite of the series.

My first intro to a Zelda game was the Ocarina of Time; I was 10 years old. Been a huge fan of it for the last 18 years.

I got ocarina of time 3D for my 13th birthday which was the first time I had owned a zelda game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom