• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How old were you when you got into Zelda

What age were you when you first played Zelda.

• 1-4

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • 5-9

Votes: 40 48.2%
  • 10-14

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • 15-19

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 20-24

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 25-29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-34

• 35-39

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40+

• Total voters

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Preschool, a little after when Ocarina of time came out. Feels like forever.O_O

Jedi Rise

Jedi Reach
About 8 when OoT was first introduced to me...

Holy cow, I just realized how many people are in the 5 to 9 bracket O_O

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
To my earliest memories I wasn't 8 years old when I started playing Ocarina of Time. But it could be possible that I might have played them
much younger with my blood family, the woman did told my new mother that I loved video games when I was with her and my blood mother was supposed to give me back my video games I had(She never did).

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Hmm, I was probably 4 or 5 when I first played a Zelda game but I didn't get into the series until I was 6 or 7.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I believe I was around 9 when I got a gameboy color and a copy of links awakening dx. That is still my favorite game to date and I fell in love with the series ever since.

I was very young when I first started playing the Lagend of Zelda on the NES. It was one of my favorite games at that time. However it was when I played Ocarina of Time when I was nine or ten that I became a die hard fan of the franchise.

Brother was given an N64 and OoT, left it to me when he moved out, and after years of watching him play i got to do it and it was incredible. Changed me forever.

karu

Panamaniac
I 'played' my first Zelda game when I was like 12, but the first time I saw Zelda was at the age of 8.

G

Guest-3

I was probably about 9 years old when I went over to my friends' house and spent the night. She introduced me to the wonderful world of Zelda.

I must have been about 7 or 8 when I finally convinced my older brother to let me play his copy of Link's Awakening on the original Gameboy. I couldn't really figure it out at the time, but I still loved it. The rest is history!

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I was 8 when OoT came out. I remember renting it from Blockbuster so I was probably 8 or 9. That was the first Zelda game I ever played, and I loved it. I remember I bought it shortly afterwards. I can remember celebrating every time I would clear a dungeon. Also I thought it would be over after I got the three Spiritual Stones lolz.

Also my mom thought video games were bad when I was little. I had to read all 123 Animorphs books to get my N64. That was the agreement she made with me.

My first Zelda game was Skyward Sword a few years ago. I loved it and immediately Got Twilight Princess (which has the best dungeons so far), then Windwaker HD. I have played several more since then, and am super hyped for BotW!

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I was around 6 or 7 when my oldest brother (who was 14 or 15) downloaded an emulator for Game Boy and we played Link's Awakening and a Japanese Pokémon Gold before it had released in America. I had no idea how much that game would change me as a person. It really sculpted the base upon which the rest of my existence is perched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom