• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters
I’m about 18 and a half. Apparently I don’t look it, which can get a little awkward. Recently I saw some people that I hadn’t seen in a long time, and they wondered if I was in high school yet… when I’d already graduated from high school. At least it’s useful for getting free sweets. A few months ago I was in the grocery store and they gave me a free cookie, saying that children under ten get them, even though they thought I looked like I “might be older than ten”. It was pretty awkward when I told them I was 18. I ate the cookie anyway. Mmm. >=D
I guess it’s nice to look young, but I’d like to be treated more as an adult. However, I just got my bangs cut and my father told me that I looked like I wouldn’t be getting any more free cookies… =P and just like that, I start feeling old.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Wow, the way these brackets are set up makes me feel REALLY old. I'm being grouped with people in their late 20s.

I just turned 24 a few days ago, but I still feel like I have more in common with older teens and people in their early 20s, in general. I don't really feel like I'm ready to be 24... sigh.

15. I can't wait 'till June, I get my permit. I am so exited! Anyway, It lookes like 14-16 is the majority of the Forums... so far. I think more people still need to vote.

I had no idea that the age 14-16 would be the prodomidant group here on ZD! Im also 16 and just thought i was a youngster for being on here. I think this is the main age group because at the prime ages of 14-16, most are videogamers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom