• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Are You?

What is your age group?

• < 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-13

• 14-16

• 17-19

• 20-23

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 24-29

• 30-36

• 37-40

• 40+

• Total voters

Tom

No one who doesn't feel like answering this question should feel intimidated or uncomfortable. If that is your case, be aware that the only purpose of this is the mere fact that I've been wanting to find out what's the predominant age group of Zelda Dungeon. It's out of pure curiosity, really, and I will be making a chart if I get good enough results.

If you have your age displayed, that doesn't actually matter, for I need to see your vote to properly identify you in a group.
Thanks to everyone who participates!

All results remain anonymous, and if you wish to contribute to the thread by adding your thoughts on what the major age group is and why, please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I'm 19 until the 27th of this month. Then the age rolls out of the teens.

I can't say i'm surprised by 14-16 so far leading the polls, but I suppose i'm running off the opinion that Nintendo holds a large portion of the younger side of video game audiences.

Interesting. So far, as of this point in time I am the only person in my age group. However, I will not reveal my age, as I have already done so on my birthday a few days back [November 10[sup]th[/sup]]. Hmm... I guess I'll just give it some time and check to see how many others there are in my age group... :yes:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I turned 11 in September, yeah, I'm one of the youngest members on ZD, but I am very popular at my school, since I am funny and sneaky

Tom

Interesting. So far, as of this point in time I am the only person in my age group. However, I will not reveal my age, as I have already done so on my birthday a few days back [November 10[sup]th[/sup]]. Hmm... I guess I'll just give it some time and check to see how many others there are in my age group... :yes:
That doesn't really contribute..

Thanks to everyone who's voting and posting their opinions. I still bet 11-13 is going to be among the largest groups, and I'm quite surprised that 14-16 is actually leading. To me, 11-13 and 17-19 were bigger. Interesting!

I'm somewhat impressed by older groups (such as 20+), it's nice to have people of all ages contributing. Thanks.

I can proudly say I'm 13. Looks like there are a lot of teenage members here...

Let's give time to time, I still think 11-13 is very solid on the Zelda Dungeon forums.

I'm 12 years old :P Really young compared to everybody else here…

Thanks for posting! And it's too soon to say that. Also, my age group (14-16) isn't that 'old' compared to yours.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom