• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How much do you GAME!?

How many hours do you put into gaming daily nowadays?

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 2 hours

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 5 hours

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 6+ hours

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I put in a few hours a week

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I put in a few hours a month

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I put in a few hours a year

• I don't GAME anymore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I probably put in around 12 hours a week, in sporadic bursts. Mostly on when I have days off.

I'm not sure, I have only 2 or 3 hours to be able to game everyday after work before going to sleep, but I don't always do it. When I do, it's 2 hours.
I'm free on the weekends, so I can game practically all day, but I normally go out with friends, so, I don't do it too much either, at least not on Saturdays.
When I really game, is on Sundays, and for that, I'd say I do it for 3 hours.
It varies a lot with me.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I try my best, but life is getting busier as I'm getting older. I'd say I game about 3 hours a day, and I don't even have a job yet... I suppose I do a lot of other things that also takes up my time, like youtube (both watching and creating content) and life in general.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I rarely game anymore since starting work as I have to travel and it takes so much time out of my day. When I get something close to home I will likely start playing more again.

karu

Panamaniac
Man, not as much as I would like to. I always had time to play my video-games when I was in normal high school, but ever since I got into Butler Tech Bio-science Center, all I do is homework, study, barely eat, more studying and homework!!! I don't even game anymore unless it's in the middle of the night:(:(:(

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I haven't gamed properly in months. Even before I moved I didn't really play much, maybe an hour a day if I was bored. It sucks that I've lost my passion, but I guess that just happens to some people.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I play one game at a time and usually play for 1-2 hours right when I get home from work before I make dinner every week night. On the weekends it depends whether or not I have plans. If I do then I don't really game at all. If it's a lazy weekend then I'll game a ton. But I always focus on one game at time start to finish and then move on.

Nowadays, I usually game a few hours every weekend...I try to catch up during holidays, when I'm gaming for at least 3-4 hours every day.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I put 2 hours because I'll get really into a game and play the **** out of it and sometimes I won't be playing at all so it probably evens out to 2.

I try to play a little every day, but it gets difficult sometimes. There's a difference between games where you can frequently save, and games that have to be played in large chunks. The former I play far more often, only rarely do I have time for longer games. Zelda games are the exception, I MAKE time for them xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom