• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How much do you GAME!?

How many hours do you put into gaming daily nowadays?

• 1 hour

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 2 hours

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 5 hours

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 6+ hours

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I put in a few hours a week

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I put in a few hours a month

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I put in a few hours a year

• I don't GAME anymore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I had more time to play games. Probably at most an hour a week. Too many other things to do. Work, study, spend time with family etc.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Idk, I don't get a lot of time to play. It's junior year for me and I have a ton of school. I wanted to get the Halloween reaper skin in Overwatch but I only got 2 chances to play in October. I try to play as much as possible but I also have school and marching band that get in the way.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
It used to be way more... as a Nintendo fan I'm just in limbo... I don't have many games to play until Pokémon Moon comes, and even then, I'm probably only going to play it until I beat it. Right now, I'm playing Okami about an hour every other day. I was playing Portal 2 before, but I'm stuck.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm pretty inconsistent with the times I play games. In the weeks where I'm busy, I'll probably take an hour or two at best. Generally though, it takes me four to six or more hours.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I game during week a lot, especially during weekends. If I start around 5pm (when I get home from school) I can easily spent over five to six hours playing games. I usually stop during 10 pm, which confuses my parents by how much I can spend time gaming in one sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom