• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic How Many

Not exaggerating, I've probably beaten OOT upwards of 30 times because I had no life in elementary school. I've only gotten 100% once though.

Majoras mask is another story, which is odd since it's actually my favorite Zelda game. I've only beaten it 5 or 6 times, only once getting 100%.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I also beat them only 1 time each, on the VC. I just do not have the time in the week to still play video games..... I haven't touched the Wii in about 2 weeks.... :/

Maybe 3 times apiece. I've started them both a couple of times more than that and for whatever reason not continued it. I will probably replay them in the not too distant future though.

MrLuigi

Theorist
I haven't fully beaten Majora's Mask and I I've beaten Ocarina of Time once and Master Quest once.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I've beaten OoT several times, in the 20's I'm guessing. MM I've beaten give or take 10 times.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I've beaten OoT twice and MM once so far, and I plan to do them each a couple more times for a 100% and a 3 heart challenge.

D

Darth Link

I beat Ocarina of Time once. I plan on playing Master Quest soom.

As for Majora's Mask...I'm halfway there.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
Hmm... Let me see. On OoT, I got pretty lazy to finish it, so I didn't, in fact, I never had the patience to beat it, not even the adrenaline to do it, as I pretty much were more interested on MM.
On MM, I completed it a few times, and I am not kidding. But I did let the game somewhere, for me to forget it, and then, play it again after a few days to recover the adrenaline. I don't know why, but I have more enthusiasm playing MM.
So I almost finished OoT, and beaten MM a few times, but the only "few times" later was the times when I played on a complete cartridge and did go right to the Boss's Lair. I liked the ending :9 Lol, lazyness is not cool :I

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom