• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Soccer Fans Are Dwelling Around Here?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Count me in. If you couldn't tell I'm a fan of FC Barcelona.

Also that UCL game against Chelsea was a good one but I'll be damned if they can knock out FCB at camp nou

It's called football -.-'. I'm not a massive fan but I thought I would correct you. American Football is just glorified Rugby where the players wear armour.

As far as my football fandom goes, I only support my national team.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I know its football, but I thought I'd make it easier for the masses of people who know it as soccer.

and as far as your national team goes who is that?

thanks for the input.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I'm not really an active footie fan anymore but I do sort of still support Man United.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

No I am not a bandwagoner, my mother's boyfriend is a retired doctor from England and he helped me get into the Premier League. I followed soccer statewide but had trouble getting into it overseas. Not because I didn't enjoy it but I didn't feel a connection to any team. He is a United fan and got me into it, we watched games together and he got me some merch so he converted me!

As far as domestically, I am a Tampa Bay Rowdies fan. The current incarnation of the Rowdies play in the North American Soccer League which is D2 on the US Pyramid, just a level below the MLS. The gap in talent between D1 and D2 is getting quite large in the US though.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

No I am not a bandwagoner, my mother's boyfriend is a retired doctor from England and he helped me get into the Premier League. I followed soccer statewide but had trouble getting into it overseas. Not because I didn't enjoy it but I didn't feel a connection to any team. He is a United fan and got me into it, we watched games together and he got me some merch so he converted me!

As far as domestically, I am a Tampa Bay Rowdies fan. The current incarnation of the Rowdies play in the North American Soccer League which is D2 on the US Pyramid, just a level below the MLS. The gap in talent between D1 and D2 is getting quite large in the US though.

But you should know that ALL ManUre fans are glory hunters! ;)

And while we're at it...

Manchester can rave about the Summerbee and Best,
Then there's Liverpool, and Arsenal, and spurs and all the rest.
But let us sing the praises of the lads we love the best,

As Leeds go marching on!
Glory Glory Leeds United!
We're the greatest football team in all the land!

Now little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew,
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two,
His hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue,
As Leeds go marching on!

I love watching football, but I don't really follow a specific team but I do follow some of the more famous football players of course

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Where I live the big thing is Australian Rules Football, so soccer matches aren't really on TV all that much. I do find myself fascinated by John Green's FIFA 2011 Youtube series though.

[video=youtube;3bxrlN7YDxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bxrlN7YDxY[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom