• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda How Many People Have Beaten the Entire Game on Both Quests?

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yes, I have beaten both quests. The second one was so painstakingly difficult and frustrating, I haven't done it more than once. But that's fine with me, once is enough! I just play the first quest over and over now.

I actually beat the second quest for the first time a few days ago. So many deaths, but it was worth it. I swear the red bubbles were the worst thing in the game though.

I went through and beat both quests after getting the game again through the 3DS Ambassador program. I have no idea how you're supposed to find some of that stuff without a map or guide, especially in the second quest.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I beat the fist quest and didn't feel up to it. After playing games like Link's Awakening and Link to the Past...it's really hard to go back. I will one day though.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I went through and beat both quests after getting the game again through the 3DS Ambassador program. I have no idea how you're supposed to find some of that stuff without a map or guide, especially in the second quest.

Honestly I did have to look up a couple things, like the locations of some of the later dungeons. I got sick of wandering around for hours and hours, unable to find them. And I looked up where a couple of the heart containers were, and the single 100 rupee secret. But as for getting through the dungeons themselves, I didn't look anything up. I wanted to though...... o_O

Big Octo

=^)
I've beaten both the first and second quests. And to be honest, it isn't as hard as you make it out to be.

T

Triforce123

Yes I beat both games but it took a d**n well of my time!

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I have beaten both quests of LoZ. The second quest is ridiculous with obscure walking-through-walls puzzles as well as those annoying red bubbles that are pretty much in every dungeon. Also, blue Wizzrobes gave me lots of problems in both quests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom