• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How long did it take for you to beat Ocarina Of Time. How hard was it?

The first time I played Ocarina it took about a week and a half. I just replayed it on Master Quest and it took about three days (meaning I turned it on three times over the course of three different days). I only died three times in Master Quest. The embarrassing part is that all of those occurred inside the Great Deku Tree.

I think that the game is hard as well, A lot harder than TP

Napping is a lot harder than TP. But no, yeah, Ocarina is pretty hard.

Last edited:

ZeldaTheories

Zelda Theories
It took me about 1 month with a walk through on the heart pieces. It was the first Zelda game That I beat with 100% score... Man, Good Times :)!

well, i played it for 2 years, had a 4 year rage quit on the forest temple, then beat it in another year... so about 7 years it toke me...

Took me 2 days. Easiest zelda game ever IMO.

Master quest (3DS) was harder though, that took me just under a week.

MW7

I think it took me a month, but I could easily be wrong- it's at least a month though. I was 8, and I thought it was moderately difficult. I hadn't played a lot of video games by that time, but for instance I thought it was harder than Super Mario Bros. 3 but a ton easier than Link's Awakening. My second playthrough took a week, and nowadays I can beat it in under six hours. It's easier than brushing my teeth now.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
this game took me 5 or 6 years to complete(my 1st zelda game), with a few months gaps where i was either: not playing because I just didn't feel like it. That really didn't happen many times. Or: I was stuck on a puzzle for months at a time. I started the game when i was 4 or 5 ish, and finished when I was 10. So it took me a long time. But I loved every moment of it.

It took me about a year, but if I actually owned it, that might have helped. I had to arrange a visit(usually once a month) in order to play it. When I DID play it, I played it for at least 3 hours at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom