• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How long did it take for you to beat Ocarina Of Time. How hard was it?

Hero Of Termina

Sadder than ever
How long did it take for you to beat OOT? It took me about five years. It was so hard it had to take five years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

Last edited:

Kybyrian

It took me 8 or 9 months, I played it on and off, so I didn't just play it straight for 9 months to try and beat it. It was my first Zelda game - nay, my first video game, I ever played, so naturally it was very hard. No, I didn't play video games until I was about 8 or so years old.

Counting for long I didn't play it, bout 2 years. I played up until about leaving Kokiri, stopped, and then Started it again.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well OOT was the first zelda game i played and i was new to the series back then.
i was also very young back then.
Sometimes i was stuck and took a break for a while and then later pick it up.

i would say it took me 2½ years to beat it.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'm not sure. I played up until the Kakariko Well in about 3 months, and then stopped playing for about 2½ until I picked it back up and started over again. After I picked it back up, it took me 2 months probably.

N

Nemesis

I beated the game when I was 6, but it doesn't count, because everytime my brother saw me playing it, he sat down to "Help" me :P

but when I was 9, then I beated it in ca 1 year

Let's see. It probably took me around 6 months or so. One time at my friends, (we kind of trade the Nintendo 64 back-and-forth) he and I beat Dodongo's cavern and Jabu Jabu's belly in one night, because we were so excited at getting to be Old Link. After that, I played quite a bit and got to the Shadow temple (which was the last one, the way I did it) and I got stuck there and didn't play it for a month or two. Then I decided to go back and finish it once and for all. So yeah, probably around 6 months.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Once I figured out how to beat the third dungeon (Jabu), it took me about a month to beat the game. But yeah, it took me like half a year to figure the third dungeon out. >_>

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
a little more than 4 days(i only played weekends, but i snuck some time in during the week), but it was frusterating became the disc i was using(a cheap collectors edition) would freeze up during a really random point. besides the crappy disc jabu's belly confused me, as did the water temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom