• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How long did it take for you to beat Ocarina Of Time. How hard was it?

P

Peacefull God

It took me about five days. That was the easiet game EVER! That was one EASY game.

Master94

...I come back someday.
It took me about month. It was not too hard but not too easy. I got stuck in water temple and in goron city.

P

Peacefull God

Five days?

You must be a really good problem solver!:D
Yes,I solve problems so we can have peace. I had no stratagy guide. I also played it at a friends house and beat it. I took me five months considering I didn't go over to his house as much. When I finnaly got the game,it took me five days.

J

Jake

I've beaten the game at least 50 times (understatement)

The last time I beat it was just a few days ago actually, I was using an emulator (didn't cheat once) and took me about 3-4 days (had to get used to the emulator controls, it was my first time playing N64 emu)

It wasn't that hard, I knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Never looked at a guide, never asked for help.

I did, however, search for video guides on how to glitch; I didn't use those on my main character, I made a second one.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
To be honest i rly never got past ganondorf. the reason i said i beat the game is cuz i didnt want to look like a piece of shiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom