• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You "Zelda-fy" Your World?

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
well lets see. I draw zelda characters all the time especially Minish Cap Link with Elzo. I own all but I think two Zelda games, I sat through all of the CD-i Zelda cutsceens on youtube, I play-though most of the Zelda games constantly, I own several Zelda T-shirts and a Wallet, I have several posters, I sketched my name in OoT Hylian on the back of my calculator while sitting in Algebra along with the Sheikah eye. I always name at least one character in Animal Crossing "Link", I have several zelda soundtracks on my DSi, and I love talking about zelda with friends and Zelda theorizing.

M

MushroomBoy64

I buy a lot of Zelda-related products, and I even have the nickname "Link" between my first and last name.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
Anytime I get a text message, my phone yells, "Hello!" in Navi's voice. When I get a phone call, the music from the beginning of OoT when Navi is flying to find Link plays. I have my own personal little Navi:).

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Well, for starters:

• I have a giant Link sticker on the wall behind my bed. (It's one of those things that you can peel off and place elsewhere.)

• I have a sea chart of the Great Sea containing "x marks the spot" for things where all the nice treasure and stuff is hidden.
    It's also got the names of all the islands on it, all with longitude and latitude coordinates on another wall.
  • I have the Twilight Princess Hylian Shield and Master Sword and soundtrack, still in the box, from Master Replica hanging on another wall.
  • I have the DVDs of the Zelda cartoons sitting high up on a shelf where no one can see them.
  • I have the very first Twilight Princess poster from Nintendo Power (when they used to give those out every month.) on one of my closet doors.
  • I have another NP TP poster on my room's door, on the inside, of course.
  • I have a framed piece of official OoT art signed by the man himself, (That's Miyamoto, for you nitwits out there.) framed and hanging under the Great Sea map.
  • I have at least one thought about something Zelda related once a day.
  • Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that in high school I used to draw the Triforce on my hand whenever we had to use highlighters. I also carved the Triforce into a bunch of desks as well. And usually, my work had a little Triforce drawn in the bottom corner.
  • I'm getting the Triforce with the Power piece lit up tattooed on my right hand on my 21st birthday.

I need help. :S

Last edited:

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
hmm let me see

-i have a few zelda t-shirts, a zelda hoodie, and now a zelda wallet much like the one below
51diRGHdpTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

-Toon Link / Link is the main character that i use on Super Smash Bros. Brawl

-the walls in my room have some Zelda related posters on them

-some of my backgrounds on my laptop are also Zelda related

-i find myself doodling triforces sometimes when i'm bored.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This. I do this. Post on ZeldaDungeon as a forum member. And I ocasionally draw Link. Mostly in math class as a little cartoony rerpresentaion of how I'm currently feeling, i.e. confused. And the more detailed I bother to make the drawing, the stronger the emotion [I draw Link expressing] is. Usually it's just a hastily drawn picute of Link's face with his hands on his head and sobbing, saying "I don't get it, Ms Kelly!!!"(the name of my algerbra II teacher) in a little speech bubble. But today I actually drew not just his face but his whole upper torso including his sword and sheild with realistic shading and even Navi floating by his head expressing the same feeling as Link; confusion.

That's how I Zelda-fy my world.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
What I have done is buy LoZ accessories.

I've made a Rainbow Rupee. My next LoZ craft project is to make an armband with all the medallions from OoT.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I wear Zelda merchindise all of the time. My room has Zelda posters and memorabilia. I talk Zelda and listen to Zelda whenever I can. I love to sketch, and a lot of my stuff is Zelda related.

I draw a Triforce's on my left hand and when i play with plastic swords or whatever I pretend its the Master Sword! :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Well, my whole room is Zelda posters, swords on the wall, A wolf poster, and a Mario poster. (It also has dragons and an owl flying on the ceiling, Haha). I also call my school, "Hyscule". I have Triforces EVERYWHERE on my school supplies. My DS case is Zelda, My lunch box is Zelda, I have tons of Zelda stickers. I draw Links face on stuff, I have some pictures of Zelda stuff in my locker. I wear a green knit hat that looks like Links. (It's chilly in Canada). I call my friend a handicapped Goron, (She doesn't even know who Zeus is, she's on the slow side, but I love her anyway).

I also inject Zelda into some conversations. I call the forest near me the Kokiri forest, (Although the big tree in my area (The great Deku Tree) got cut down :/). I live beside a huge lake, "Lake Hyilia", and I'm in a valley also, so there's a mountain called Giants head, Which I call "Death Mountain".

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
- I occasionally draw the Triforce on my right hand wrist with a permanent marker. Idea for a tattoo? Maybe.
- I'm actually excited about this; I'm making something in my Ceramics class that has to do with The Forest Temple/Saria in OoT. I'll definitely be posting pictures after it's done. It's still in its' early stages though.
- One thing I do need is posters in my room. I have The Dark Knight and Pirates of the Carribean, but no LoZ posters. I need some!

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I have Zelda posters in my room, I use this great website, and if I ever have a son I want to name him Link!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I do fan fiction and fan art, but beyond that, Zelda has leaked in to one of my most special forms of original art - my bone-work.

http://shadsie.deviantart.com/gallery/6553783#/d20s6a2

I *don't* "waste" the bones of fallen beasts for the frivolity of derivative art, you see... when I paint a skull, I do something original. However, I just had to put a Triforce on that groundhog skull. So, yeah, that's special.

L

leviwar

Ive got the entire zelda oot soundtrack and MM soundtrack on my iphone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom