• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You "Zelda-fy" Your World?

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
All serious fans of Legend of Zelda don't just name thier Zelda profiles Link, they take the world of Zelda out of Hyrule. Some people do artwork, some do costumes, some even bing Zelda into other video games. What I did was in Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, I named my horse Epona. And in Animal Crossing City Folk, I've gotten all of the Zelda merchandise in my house and have done an assortment of different Zelda designs.
So what i want to know is what you do to bring Link and his pals to other parts of your life. Feel free to mention anything, including websites and video games and everything in between.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Good idea. I doodle triforces on my face, I doodle Zelda everywhere, my school bag is Zelda! I insult people with Zelda, I make logic out of Zelda, I rant on for ages to randomers about it. On ACWW me and my sister made a Link and Zelda and connected and totally Zelinked them and went on adventures. It never ends. I can control my dreams so I Zelda dream all the time.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
When I get bored in school I draw Triforces all over my notebooks and on the back of my left hand. I was Zelda for an Irish dance competiton on Halloween (everybody wore costumes) and my mom made me a great Zelda dress. I also blab about Zelda all the time and I want to do lots of fan art and write a fan fiction.

The Legend of Zelda overworld theme has been my ringtone for about 4 years now. Never changed it, and don't have any plans to do so anytime soon.

Djinn

and Tonic
I normally wear a small gold triforce pin on my coat.
Picture 290.jpg
It has the kanji for power, wisdom, and courage.

I also have a few Zelda t-shirts that I wear on occasion. And I have a Kokiri Emerald keychain that I made little over a year ago. It's always interesting when people recognize it and know what it is. Sometimes I will have a couple rupees on me that I will show off to people.

That is just what I normally carry around on me, but I have a large amount of various Zelda themed things that I have collected over the years. And made in more recent years.

P

ppi80

I have named many characters link, and eponia. My dachshund on nintendogs is named link - =)

I normally wear a small gold triforce pin on my coat.
View attachment 9869
It has the kanji for power, wisdom, and courage.

That is awesome! (is that one of your creations? o.o) ...but aren't the symbols in the wrong spots?

I have some Zelda T-shirts that I will wear quite often and sometimes pull them out of the laundry basket to wear again a few days later. I don't have anything especially special, but I carry the Zelda-ish spirit wherever I go. If there is any relation to the Legend of Zelda in a conversation, I'll throw it in there.

Djinn

and Tonic
That is awesome! (is that one of your creations? o.o) ...but aren't the symbols in the wrong spots?

I have noticed that, but I do not really know why they are placed in those spots. I did not make it, it was another item I got from the Nintendo Representative from a place I used to work couple years ago. They have all these cool Nintendo things that no one ever sells.

well first off i listen to Zelda re-orchestrated almost all the time, im on zelda dungeon almost every day, when im on skype i usually talk about the legend of Zelda, i have alot of fan made games on my computer, whenever someone insults me no matter what gender they are i say "well, excuuuusssss meeee princess". i bought a custom made legend of Zelda skin for my laptop and zune HD, i wear Zelda merchandise everyday, i play Zelda games almost everyday (depends on my mood), i like rare seldas, and i try draw Zelda enemies like Gomess and Keese.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Um, I would wear my zelda shirt and draw link when I want to. I'm terrible at drawing triforces:( or I would play with my link doll!:)

M

MountainTroll

My band does a couple ska-punk zelda covers, and that is a blast. I've made a few zelda dubstep remixes (more specifically a MAJORA'S MASK EP)! I run through the forest behind my house, pretending to be in the lost woods. I have some zelda merch. I tell zelda jokes. I slip zelda songs into my music theory projects. I reference zelda a lot. Zelda isn't completely my life...

but i dig it.

Beeker

Wild Card
How do I Zelda-fy my world? Well, I do the occasional fanart, listen to music, do that kind of stuff XD
I have a good section of my wall dedicated to Zelda posters, and one Zelda shirt too. Oh, and for a project I'm working on in school(a little trinket box), I'm going to put a Triforce on the top of it. :D

And how do you insult with Zelda? Well,there's a thread for that. Take a look. ;)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I draw triforces, name stuff link, soon in sims 2 i will make zelda and link family,In little big planet 2 i dress like link and made a failish horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom