• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You View Your Movies?

There are many different ways to watch a film these days... You could go see it in a theater, buy/rent it, or wait till its aired on TV. My husband and I are fans of getting a redbox movie.... Most of the time we have no idea before hand what movie we want, other times we do....

It makes for an interesting date night none the less. So Now I turn it over to you, how do you view your movies?

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
We go to the movies sometimes. We don't rent movies hardly at all. My brother got us a punch card to the rental place 2 Christmases ago, and we haven't even used those 10 up yet. Amazon has a video on demand service and they've been running promo codes for free rentals in the past couple months, so we've watched a few that way. We don't watch enough movies to find Netflix worth it, and there is no Redbox service here :(

jugglaj91

I am me....
I occasionally go to the movies with my girlfriend. We have a local theater that shows movies about 2 to 3 months after initial release for only 4.50 USD so it is cheaper and we can still get the full experience. Otherwise we watch it on TV or through Netflix as we watch more than movies on Netflix.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The last movie I went to at the theaters was Max Payne. I usually like to wait until it comes to DVD / On Demand. For one thing, it's cheaper for both the movie and snacks. Then you have the issue with people who seem to forget they're in a movie theater while yapping on their cell phones.

Im not a fan of going to the theatre.

I just wait till it comes out on DVD and I buy it.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Theaters are used for must see movies. Movies that I know I must see in my life.

If it is a really good movie, watching it in blue ray or DVD comes after. Most likely blue ray.

For those who own a PS3 or Wii, I've never heard a bad thing about Netflix. Extremely convenient to have movies downloaded right when you want them to. This also includes TV shows and animes.

If its just a movie that I may get a kick out of, then television or not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom