• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You React When Someone Calls Link "Zelda?"

A lot of my friends think that Link is Zelda. I usually tell them that the dude in green is Link, but then they tell me," That doesn't make any sense. Why is it called 'The Legend of Zelda' if you don't play as Zelda?" It's really annoying. It's exactly like Frankenstein. A lot of people think the monster is Frankenstein while in reality the scientist is Frankenstein.:dry:

Rachel

be vigitant
I used to make that mistake myself before I got into the series, hehe, so I usually don't say anything and let it pass if it comes up in conversation.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
it annoys me greatly. i mean, ok, if you dont have any knowlodge of the game, shouldnt you at least know zelda is a female name. theres quite a bit of people i know who think link, is zelda. even my 8 yr oldnephew knows the characters names!

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
Lol, my friend thought that Zelda was a tomboy (meaning that she thought Link was Zelda).

I'm like, "*le facepalm* Dude, what is the Princess's name then? LINK?! What makes more sense?" and I look away, burst out in laughter, when I'm done laughing, I look back at her calmly and continue the conversation. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom