• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you organize your games?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
If you have your games organized in a certain way,in what way do you categorize them?
I have my games in order of when I played them left to right in my cabinets. Separating each by console too of course.

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
I operate under one of two modes of operation depending on the circumstances when it comes or organizing my games.

1.) Usually organized by the recent games I've played.
2.) They're not organized.

Sometimes, I do organize my games, but not as much as I once did lately. I go by alphabet and game series chronology when I do gather up the time to do so.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Since I divide games into finished, 100% completed, unfinished, never played, will never play, and incomplete. Finished are in the order I finished them, completed in the order I completed them, never played and incomplete are in alphabetical order, and will never play, they just sit in a box in any order.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I sell a game once I don't play it anymore. My organisation tactic is having nothing to organise in the first place.

Sounds very heteroerotic.

I just organized my game collection: the "tactic" was to organize in descending order of series popularity...Mario is first....

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
System by system, but each category goes together (RPGs with RPGs, etc).

Pen

The game is on!
I keep them all organized in alphabetical order by the series, and within the series I keep the games organized in the order they were released. Simple as that. :)

Misty

Ronin
Organize?

Have any of you ever heard of the magic of STEAM?

All the physical video games I own sit in a drawer completely unorganized and have been collecting dust for over a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom