• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

How do you prefer your eggs?

• Omelet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boiled (Hard)

• Boiled (Soft)

• Scrambled

• Fried

• Total voters

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Scrambled, a bit over done too. Sometimes I'll add in a little bit of syrup while cooking them to give it a bit of sweetness :)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I prefer my eggs srambled with salt, black pepper, oregano, and some crushed red pepper. They are the easiest to make and taste pretty good. Only about 10% of my omelets have ever turned out right. They fall apart, are undercooked, or burnt; omelets are pretty yummy. I like my eggs hard-boiled and plain, too, but only 1 in 8 haev been cooked properly in my life. I've never had an egg served sunny side up.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Omelettes are the best ever happened thing. cook the egg i hate when it's runny, that is nasty af, causes bad things to happen too.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Fine, I'll relent.

I like my eggs scrambled. With cheese, onion, green pepper, and bacon. But not too much cheese, or else it's too casserole-ey. Put the egg goop inside some warm pita bread and voíla! Yummy stuff.

Dan

Cooooooooooor blimey nothing beats an egg fry up, especially after a night on the town :P I actually fry my eggs with my powerful PC, I have a separate heat sync just for my egg fry ups :P It provides plenty of natter when the lads come over cooooor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom