• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

How do you prefer your eggs?

• Omelet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boiled (Hard)

• Boiled (Soft)

• Scrambled

• Fried

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like my eggs scrambled, mostly. It's the easiest kind to make, and also the best kind, in my opinion. I made scrambled eggs a lot for breakfast when I was on senior week, so I sort of developed a stronger liking of them from that.

Last edited by a moderator:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Definitely Scrambled or Fried Over easy. Im Filipino and in the Philippines some people eat Balut which is: a developing duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell.

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I like poached eggs, scrambled eggs with grated cheddar cheese on top, and also just normal fried eggs.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like my eggs over easy mostly. I find myself quite good at cooking them that way. They are especially delicious loaded with salt and pepper, and paired up with some nice juicy bacon!

I also quite enjoy scrambled eggs. They are quick, easy, and tasty! Again, load them with salt and pepper, and they are a very nice morning meal. Add in some sliced bacon and some grated cheese and it's a near perfect breakfast that I can enjoy on any day of the week! :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I like hard boiled eggs. A lot of the eggs at Easter are eaten by me. :3 Scrambled doesn't normally get cooked very well, so I'm sick of them, and omelets make me feel sick because of the cheese and eggs mixed don't taste good. Soft boiled is just too under done. And I've never had fried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom