• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like to Wear Your Socks?

Night Owl

~Momentai
Socks are easily among the most common articles of clothing worn by humans.
Some are warm and fuzzy, some wick away moisture so feet don't stink, some are worn to protect our feet from our shoes. They also come in a variety of styles, from no-shows to tube socks; and colors, White to multicolored.

Most of us wear socks, however we all have our own preferences as to how they should be worn.
So my questions to you are:
What kind of socks do you wear?
How do you typically wear them?

(Bonus: Why do you wear them?)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I usually wear ankle socks, as they're much more comfortable to wear (for me anyways). I'm not too much of a fan of fuzzy socks, mainly because the fuzz gets everywhere, and they suffocate my feet. I usually wear my socks... on my... feet...

Bonus: I wear them because I'm a trained sock assassin. o.o

Clank

Hmm
Padded steel toe boot socks, because I wear steel toe boots
Usually on my feet occasionally on my hands though.
Warmth and well pain when you kick something.

I always wear knee-high socks, usually mismatched, always crazy. To view my sock collection is to view a prized gallery of abstract patters, huge and themeless. I ahve a few pairs of ankle socks, but it's the middle of winter.

I do have some fuzzy socks, and wear them at night or when my feet get cold if I was barefoot. They're fun, too, but I have three more simple fuzzy pairs. i usually wear my fuzzy socks matched, because the textures differ so broadly.

I wear them on my feet... once or twice I used to put a par of ankle socks on my ears, but I wear headphones now.

I hardly wear socks but when i do i wear ankle socks/trainer liners as i've heard them to be called around here, i don't wear socks too often because my ankles are a warzone and higher socks make thing irritable and uncomfy to say the least.

i wear them on my feet, usually because my feet are cold or i'm going out and you need socks with shoes.

Austin

Austin
I hate socks. I have to wear them because my feet get cold and because shoes are super uncomfortable without them, but they always make my feet feel trapped. Most socks try way too hard to feel snug and end up suffocating my feet. I'm constantly readjusting my socks so that there is ample space between my toes and the edge of my sock. I hate socks.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I wear long socks when it's cold outside, and I wear ankle socks when it's warm.

I love to wear ankle socks, they're very comfortable, and they don't make my legs itchy.

I wear them so I don't get shoe stank.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
How do I like to wear them? Ermm on my feet I think...

Depending on the whether depends on what type of socks I wear, if it's normal British weather then I will wear just normal mid-height socks, if its really cold I will wear thermal socks and if it's summer I will wear ankle socks. I only seem to wear socks when outdoors, in the house I usually find socks to be pointless.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I just wear socks because I like to wear socks. I like ankle length socks. Any type of socks is ok with me as long it's ankle length.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I generally wear normal length green or black socks.

I also have a pair of knee-length socks of the kind worn by my team (Go Giants!). I wear em when it's really cold, but at the games I'll tuck my pants into em, classic-ballplayer-style.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I used to only wear crew socks, but that was because I didn't like the back of my shoe rubbing above my sock. Now I'll wear crew or ankle socks.
I usually don't wear socks inside the house, but when I do I only have one sock on .

I find mismatched socks very annoying, and It bothers me when I see people and their socks aren't matching.

Btw, wearing socks on your hands is Sockrilage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom