• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How did you come up with your username?

I like Poes in general (as well as a lot of the undead enemies in Zelda games but that's beside the point), and I like how the the strength of spirits and ghosts of many mythologies have their power tied to how long they have existed for. So, there ya go.

That was a tv show called Dark Angel, and Jessica Alba did the main character, Max. I liked the sound of it and used to be my nickname. The number is the year I was born.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I used to really like SAO any my favorite character was Silica. Changed my username to Ayano Keiko and now I don’t even like SAO anymore. Silica is still cool though.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I was in the middle of a reread of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, and I thought the name of the Foundation Capitol was pretty neat;

Terminus is the sole planet orbiting an isolated star. Its nearest inhabited neighbor is Anacreon, 8 parsecs (26 light years) away, and it lies approximately 10,000 parsecs from the capital of the First Galactic Empire, Trantor, near the galactic center.

There are almost no visible stars in its sky, only the huge lens of the Milky Way Galaxy. The nearby stars of the Province of Anacreon are known as "The Diamonds", with the expanse of the Galaxy described as "The Lens". The Ecliptic plane of Terminus appears to be near-perpendicular to its orbit around the Galactic nucleus, as the Lens is visible in the night sky throughout its year, while the Diamonds appearance appears to be seasonal. The visibility of the Magellanic Clouds is not discussed.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Well when I fist made this screen name was back in 2008 when my friends and I used to toss around Chuck Norris jokes, and since I play a lot of video games I figure, if you ask anyone to name a video game company most people will say Nintendo, and I used to think I was the best so, NintendoChuckNorris was born, the shorthand being NintendoCN. I get lot of comments about the lack of Capt. Falcon.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was (and still am) a big fan of Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog, so that used to be my username. Everyone just called me Doc for short, and I didn’t like how clunky Dr. Horrible was, so I just made the change.

Last edited:

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Oh boy! Mine is a interesting name. So when I first started using Stormageden it was my Xbox360 profile name. Now, if I remember correctly, I got that name from an old PS2 profile name my neighbor had. I think he got it from Doctor Who, but in that it was spelled Stormageddon That's incorrect but idk the spelling.

Now how I got to Stormageden747. So when I first downloaded Clash of Clans, I named myself Stormageden, but with 747 on the end. This is because, 1: it sounds cool. 2:Boeing 747 is my fav plane.

So yea much interesting.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
It's a simple combination of "mega" and one of my favorite Pokémon, Metapod.
metapod.gif

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Well, I loved old cartoons growing up (Disney Afternoon, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, you name it). When I was in 5th grade my friend was just introducing me to Minecraft, and I had to decide on a username for my account. Eventually I came up with Cartoonmaniac, and that's basically become my username for everything I do on the Internet.

I was a huge Mega Man fan and I picked a new username that combined the names of Axle the Red from Mega Man X5 and Slash Beast from Mega Man X4, who were my favorite mavericks/irregulars from either game at the time (Slash Beast still is).

I like to think it's taken on new meaning as my username though; I've always liked the name "Axel/Axle" anyway, and I also have always been fond of animals, creatures, monsters, any kind of beast basically. =P

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
This has always been my "internet" name, I love tattoos...and even though I'd never be a Tattoo Artist, because I hate needles, I admire them...so..bam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom