• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How did you come up with your username?

This is also my gamertag/cosplay name/other names.

I would like to believe we all know where I got it from.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
people tell me im a chameleon because i am always changing styles and absorbing life events into my own personality and definition of self.

Hylian_Rebel

Soy un Perdedor
Bc "curse" words are frowned upon everywhere and my UN is the closest I could get to describing what I feel like when Playing all these loz games. Lol

It was either that or SuperBiGNerd haha which is what everyone I know thinks I am...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
More than a decade ago, I had the name "Rubik's_Pyramid" on a forum. Everyone just called me Rubik, so I changed my username to "Rubik". I've been using it on most forums ever since.

The moral of the story is that people are incapable of typing two words when they could type one.

Fun fact: I cannot solve a Rubik's cube and have no intention of learning how to.

I was starting an Xbox Live Membership and the gamertag that ot came up with was CruddierFeline1 and I wanted to change it, So my sister told me to change it to CruddyRedneck1 since I've always been a terrible Redneck. I'm not racist, I don't look down on people being gay, and don't listen to only country music lol so it kind of stuck and for user names i always just shorten it to CruddyR1

Dan

A bunch of my close friends started calling me Jimmu instead of Jimmy as a bit of a friendly dig for liking Japan so much and it kinda stuck. Then we found out that Jimmu was actually the first emperor of Japan according to legend which is a pretty cool coincidence.

Damn, I thought you changed it based on a failed console!

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
It started in some 2010 edition of Evo Magazine that had a review of a really nice Pagani Zonda Cinque. I became obsessed with the car and when I made an Xbox Live gamertag later, I used that as I liked the name too. It pretty much became my username everywhere else after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom