• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Homestuck RP (SU)

...Dark is an aspect and Deity is a class? Or is this a fan title?

If I may steal that format :3

Anira's planet is the Land of Sketches and Dangerous Beauty. She is the Sylph of Void. (And I've already drawn about fifty gazillion artworks of her) Her strife portfolios of Pencilkind, Bowkind, and Bladekind are fused to become the Tempest Bowblade, a complex polearm/bow weapon that looks awesome. Her pre-God Tier symbol is a smiley-face balloon.

Keirki's planet is the Land of Cacti and Jars. She is the Maid of Hope. (No art yet, not even a ref) Her strife specibi of various rocks never change, and her alchemized final weapon is... a rock.

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Fan title. And oh yeah, missed stuff out. Silvia's weapon is a black scythe with red wings on the base of the blade. The wings are attached to a small raven on it. The scythe is called Raven blade, and despite my description it looks awesome. Her symbol. Is a moon with a raven flying across it.

Oh, I can see how cool that sounds! Does she start with that weapon or alchemize it?

Anira is a Derse Dreamer, Keriki is a Prospit dreamer. [/adding=little-bits-and-pieces]

EDIT: I'm working on sprites. Keirki's is probably going to be rather haphazard--something random tossed into the kernel--but Anira intentionally prototypes a dragon stuffed animal before entering the Medium. Yeah, OOPS. The enemies are powered up in amazing, draconic ways. But it's okay, because she also prototypes her sketchbook, and a book must make things ridiculous!... Or into wounded, armored demigods of power, wrath, and tragedy. Am I permitted to "Becsprite" the medium in this manner, so to speak?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom