• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Homestuck RP (SU)

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Homestuck is a web comic you can read on MSPaint Adventures, and due to the storyline, I reckon it would be good as a RP.

Homestuck_Book_1.jpg
The original story of Homestuck begins when thirteen-year-old John Egbert receives a beta copy of an upcoming computer game, called "Sburb," in the mail. Installing and running the game on his computer triggers a meteor attack on his real-life house, which he survives only by being transported to another planet, thus immersing him completely within the world of Sburb. As John's friends Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, and Jade Harley join the game with him, they learn that they have unwittingly triggered the end of the world, and that it is their duty to play the game and thereby see the story through to its completion.

Sheet:

Name:
Username: (For Pesterchum/chat room)
Sylladex type: (Sylladex - MS Paint Adventures Wiki - Adventures, characters, locations, and more)
Personality:
Backstory:
Others:

You can have up to 2 characters. I am going to be playing as John Egbert and my own character, Silvia Starler.

Ohhh yes.

Siniru, I never got to thank you for introducing me to the AMAZINGNESS known as Homestuck. Well, thank you~! I'm not yet current, but I'd like to sign up if you haven't forgotten this already. It WOULD make a good RP!

Name: Keriki Narshan
Username: frenziedPanda (FP), her color is bronze
Sylladex type: Queue. Because she thinks it's funny to make things fly out of her sylladex for some insane reason.

Personality: Keriki is bright and cheerful, always perky and optimistic--almost overly so. She cant' take too many things that seriously, but she's a good friend and will always be there to cheer you up. Her loyalty is sky-high, but she'll also put trust in strangers.
Backstory: She had a basically normal life, making a lot of friends just by basically following them around everywhere until they accepted her and got close to her. She's nothing too special... yet.

Others: When someone is "being mean"(hurting her friends, doing something illegal or harmful), she'll throw a rock at their head. In fact, her strife specibus is occupied by a heavy rock. Keriki is very strong, but not too fast. She's short and rather squat, always wearing oversized clothes like her giant hoodie.

Name:(Ohhh I'm insane... I'm using MYSELF, lol, different name of course)Anira Thompson
Username: ambientMonolith (AM), her color is dark teal. (darker than Vriska's)
Sylladex type: Hash Map. She's pretty much sick of it.

Personality: Anira is smart and creative, mature for her years. Her imagination is almost boundless, as are her ideas. She has wavering self-confidence, though, and prefers to avoid risks. She's kidn of insane, with a lot of psychology and depressing stories packed up in her mind. (basically, she's me.)
Backstory: Anira was always creative and a skilled artist of all forms, but in her younger years had emotional problems she only recently got over. She's moved around a lot over her life. Anira is in a special school for advanced, independent learners, and pretty much loves her current life. She's been looking forward to Sburb since it was announced.

Others: Anira loves art, theatre, and roleplaying, putting a lot of time into them all--often instead of more important stuff like homework or social life beyond the internet. She's a serious geek, an excellent artist, and also loves to sing.
Anira has dirty blonde hair that she typically pulls back in a ponytail. She keeps a well-sharpened pencil stub that is drawn with scenes form The Tempest on her at all times, often in her strife specibus.

If you like, I can change one to Jade, Rose, or Dave. But Anira can play a Rose-like role, due to the nature of myself.

Last edited:

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
MY CHARACTERS:
Name: Silvia Starler
Username: BlackWingedAssassin (BW) (Colour: Dark Purple)
Sylladex type: Tree Modus. She likes stashing random stuff in.
Personality: Dark, silent, quite rude. Has a warm side to her.
Backstory: Grew up as an orphan. Has not known parents, as they left when she was born. When she was 11, she ran away from home and settled life in an abandoned house, which she tidied up and made lovable.
Others: -

Name: John Egbert
Username: EctoBiologist (Blue)
Sylladex type: Queue Modus. He hates things flying out.
Personality: A gamer. Hates getting interrupted during a game session.
Others: -

I'm trying to recruit new peeps for Rping in the Homestuck audience, so... yeha.

Also, can you maybe add a strife specibus to the SU? I'd just like to have it in there...

Also-also, I'm saying this for myself. Anira is a hero of Mind, Keriki is a hero of Hope. As to rank, I'm unsure...

Last edited:
P

Poppy Frost

Yay! :D

Name: Dave Strider
Username: turntechGodhead
Sylladex type: Hashmap
Personality: Cool, but despite the indifferent from he puts up, actually cares about his friends. Is level-headed when dealing with weird things.
Backstory: Raised by his older brother and lives in an apartment building in a city.
Others: Enjoys sick beats, phat rhymes, weird preserved dead things, and irony. (lol I got that from the wiki XD)

Name: Elyssa Overland (OC yay)
Username: wishfulSparrow
Sylladex type: Tree
Personality: She can be naive, but doesn't trust other people right away. Over all, she's a happy person, but has very little social skills and can be quite awkward around other people.
Backstory: She lives in the countryside way out in the middle of nowhere with her parents, next to a forest that she often spends time in. She doesn't get along with her parents, so often she stays out in the forest overnight with the creatures that live there. Since she's lived in the countryside all her life, she never went to a normal school and thus, doesn't have many friends. She spends a lot of time on the internet when she's not outside, which is where she learns most of the things she knows.
Others: Loves animals, but especially cats.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I was considering on joining, so I tried the game out. Can't say I'm thrilled... All the crude stuff just destroyed my interest.

P

Poppy Frost

Hylian_Monolith, your OCs are super cool! They sound really interesting! I'm excited for the RP to start :D

Same here! I've been waiting for a while, I'm glad you could join us. Elyssa came out really nicely.

While we wait for Siniru, shall we brainstorm worlds? Y'know, like LOWAS, LOHAC, etc, for our characters? I've settled on Land of Sketches and Dangerous Beauty for my Sylph(Anira, it's akso a clever play on words imo), but Keriki his nothing yet.

Also, I'm considering making Anira a Hero of Void to challenge her a bit, like Kanaya speculates Skaia does at one point, but I'm unsure.

Last edited:
P

Poppy Frost

Thanks! I like the way she turned out, too! Thanks for helping me, btw :D

Okay, sure! Can we just make up the worlds for them? Where I am, they haven't really explained the worlds very thouroughly yet. Idk, maybe Elyssa's should be like World of Green or something idek XD

Hero of Void sounds neat!!

It's settled. Anira is the Sylph of Void. Keriki is still the Maid of Hope :D

"Hero" used in place of a class, like Heir or Knight or Witch.

There's a program for it! Land of ___ and ___. There are some crazy ones, liek Land of Tea and Little Cubes, and the Land of Wrath and Angels, Land of Mirth and Tents... just make something up. I wanted something serious for Anira.

I looked it up--they're the planets. So.... Land of Green and... Ink. No... Land of Grass and... Land of Cacti and Jars?

P

Poppy Frost

Land of Trees and Empty Skies lol idk XD Haha, Land of Cacti and Jars is awesome XD

P

Poppy Frost

Hooray :D! All these abbreviations are so confusing, I think I should go to bed now, lol. Bye~! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom