• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hidden Ordon Village?

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
I have recently Discovered (I am not the first do do so) The hidden Ordon Village Beside The normal Ordon Village In TP. I was Wondering If any of you Know the story Behind that?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Can you post screens, or a video?

If I had to guess, I would say that it was there for beta purposes, and they never removed it.

Kazumi

chagy
Is this the one you are talking about Haru?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYWVqHLM6oo

It's simply some Beta Ordon Village that the developers never took out. It's nothing special. And it's defiantly nothing to look at. It's really not hard to get there. Just do what he/she does in the video. And the thing that he/she is doing with the bow is checking for collision. I prefer the Clawshot for that though. I have done this before. There are a couple other cool "beta" places you can get to with the Bomb Jump Attack. But this is one of the only interesting ones.

Being fascinated by glitches/beta, I just had to check it out, but I agree with Kazumi - it's nothing special. It would be if you could actually go there, but there's no collision, so you simply fall through the ground.

I'm not sure if it even is beta. It's probably just part of the background, judging by the simplistic shapes and textures. What I don't understand is why it's even there in the first place - it's barely visible from any normally accessible part of Link's house area.

BTW, Kazumi, what other beta areas are you talking about? I'd like to see them.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
it's just a beta village that the developers forgot to remove in the final cut of the game.
I'm sure theres no story or actal history behind it. there are lots of hidden Beta areas throughout TP. But this one is quite interesting. Theres another behind (or near) Zora's Domain.

K

KelseyRain

Where are the other beta places? Can you actually walk around them?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I found it since the video showed us where to go. I was very pleased with myself, and I think that this is a very very cool little secret (or just Beta mistake.) I'd like to know where the others are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom