• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Just saying if we skip right to the ball... plan ABD might get 4 WTF's instead of 1)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((Dis ain't cool, bro. Stop being a lazy bum and taking the easy way out.))

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
((No, I'm talking about when you froze my character like that, you lazy bum! Dat ain't cool!))

Storm

(Im gonna go, because I feel everyone is mad at me, well I KNOW everyone is mad at me, but I like to pretend im liked, so yeah :'( )

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
(Im gonna go, because I feel everyone is mad at me, well I KNOW everyone is mad at me, but I like to pretend im liked, so yeah :'( )
((I think you might be exaggerating a little bit. I think most were just upset that you essentially told Swordbomb no more RPing til you say so. What you did was fine, up to the point where you knocked his character unconscious and provided him no room to continue RPing. Perhaps it would have been better if you ran the idea by him first, it would have been okay. But you sprung this on him, and then said it was a solution to his inactivity. I think you just executed this poorly. That doesnt mean you should just go, and, from what I can tell, drop this RP))

Storm

(The plan was in place to kill Tsunami and Dead Center at the ball. I got Deku's permission)

Storm

(Compromise: kill Tsunami, but in the past we meet someone of the exact same name. Like land gill in Beerfest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom