• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Jason... not what I meant. if you want to bring food. use the cube"
Lupus gives Jason one of the Scotttech Cubes

Storm

(sorry. it's just a vessel to go with us wherever it is we are going. ooh secrets)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((It's taking us to Narnia :P))
Jason looks at it, thinking. After a moment, he starts throwing food into it, "Maybe I should pack my costume too... And some cash... Maybe a computer..."

Storm

(to quote @Linkdude74
spaceballs.png
)
"I would not bring that. the Money and Computer I mean.. Sure Your Costume, and Maybe a Pistol... and a shotgun and cache of ammo if you really want to be healpful...."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
Before I had realized it, I had fallen asleep again. I wake up some time later, in a fit from an odd nightmare. I look around and just cut the blankets to pieces. They can get more...
I quietly change into a simple purple T-shirt and jeans and head downstairs barefoot, looking around. "What's with all this?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Oh! Kasigara! I was wondering where you were!" Jason called, "According to Lupus, Mordred has some cool stuff and we need to put everything we need into a wardrobe," he shrugged, "So, if I don't bring the computer, I'll bring my blues, the suit, my sidearm and ammo, taser, snack food..."

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
"Packed." I say, knowing I won't need anything. I can change into my suit instantly whenever I want, so no biggie.
I won't tell them about the sheets, they'll find out eventually...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I shrug. "Nothin' for it." I say, stretching after being stuck in those covers for so long. I really need to get more active...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I look at him for one second, staring. "Omigosh, I'm late for work!" I shout, rushing around trying to make some coffee and a slice of toast, alongside a protein bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom