• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Saturday. 3pm

4 hours until Ball

The Wolf doubles checks his Wardrobe as he puts on his Ball Attire, and puts the Wardrobe in a Hypercube. He gets dressed and arms himself to the teeth.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Grabbing his gun, Jason looked at himself in the mirror. He nodded when he saw himself all dressed up in the mirror. Not bad. Placing the Phantomesque mask on his face, he turned to grab a bag of pretzel sticks, only to realize that his mask didn't have a mouth hole.
This could be a problem.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason shook his head, "Nah, all's fine. I'll just use the original version, and not the full-face version," he takes off the mask and removes the tape along the back and the lower half of the mask falls to the floor, "There. Much better," he puts it on, "Want a pretzel stick?"

Storm

Lupus takes the Pretzel Stick, and eats it " Thanks. I wonder what is taking everyone so long to get ready. I mean besides Blink not having anything, Rauro basically is ready, and Thea.."
"so you will tell us all you know about The Wolf, Speedo, Poof, Morphia, and Valinor, and then we will let you go. I am sorry of the methods dirty mike took to get you here, but it was necessary"
Mordred slaps Windy in the face
" NEVER RIP THE BLANKETS!"

Thea comes downstairs in her dress. She looks for the boys.

((Are they in the main area or their rooms?

Storm

(main area. where I put the Wardrobe.)
Lupus is rendered speechless by Thea
" Well. umm.. you look great

Storm

Lupus changes into a Tux with a Purple Hood, ditching the 18th century powdered wig stuff. he tries to find the Corsage he got for Thea, fumbling about
" I never really had a prom, because.. well I was Homeschooled"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mickey slicked his auburn hair back, and twirled its tip. He looked in the mirror, straightening out any wrinkles in his suit. He tightened the red bow tie around his neck and pulled over his red mask, a simple thing that covered solely his eyes.

Storm

"We Prepare with haste, Sir Jason The Swift" Rauro Says, shining his chainmail as he gets on his full knight Regalia

Storm

"Who is this Windy? I have never met this Windy. is she that girl that doesn't speak and squats and does nothing, and I tied up in the blankets the other day?" Rauro Jokes

()

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom