• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

David

But you called me here...
I'll get on that as soon as I can. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I had it right...

[EDIT]
Sorry about that. Here is the final result with the correct spelling of your username.
x8IsB.png

http://i.imgur.com/x8IsB.png

Last edited:

David

Well, I've created a few new things that I'd like to share. So... yeah.

mMN1W.png

A signature request.

sHAqz.png

A signature that I made with the fan art shown to me by Pocket Asian. I really thought it deserved a sig, so I did one. Turned out very well. I kinda want to use it, but I won't. It belongs to Pocket Asian.

3mDZh.png

My Glaceon Pokemanz signature. Pretty good, don't really like the quality of the render though...

A7PIu.png

My newest sig, and my current one. Wanted a better Pokemanz signature, so I did one with Mew.

[EDIT]
I decided that I didn't like the text in the Mew sig, so I got rid of it. I like this better.
dS4Uf.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
These are all one by one gorgeous banners HoM! I like the upper one the most but to choose one fav is very hard especially when they are all great ;) And yes you are right about the text in the last one. It is looking better without the Mew in it ;)

David

well, I've made a few more since my last update. So... Here we go.

huWYl.png

(My current sig)

ryYsq.png

(one I did following a tutorial. Its Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to. Needs some adjustments)

VjkgV.png

(A really cool one that I did for Sonic. Could use a few improvements, but I like how it turned out.)

cCnJe.png

(I followed Kyby's tutorial for this one. Added a few of my own effects, but it turned out well.)

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey can u make me one? I would like on it a picture of Greed from "Fullmetal Alchemist." However, there are two Greeds. One has spiky hair and glass, the other one has long hair and is a little younger. I would like one the with the long hair (also known as Greed Ling: Below) You may chose any image of him that you think looks cool and just write, "Greed the Avaricious" on it. If you could this that would be great!

Fullmetal.Alchemist.416119.jpg

Last edited:
S

Sage

Hi, can you make me a sig?

Image: Crop the characters out of this image and put them in some sort of skyish background please.
Text: Overture of Sages
Font: Triforce
Font Color: Black
Color Scheme: Light Blue, Pink, and Sea Green
Size: Four Hundred By One Hundred, With the corners rounded if possible

David

@Greed and Sage: I'll do your requests. I haven't had time the last few days to do it, but You'll get them later this week for sure. I think I can make some really cool stuff for yours Greed. And Sage, do you mind if I go just a little different with your request? I have some ideas for that picture that I can use if you'd let me step a little outside your request limits. i'll use all of the text that you want, but I might change the color scheme, if you'd allow it. I have some ideas that I'll show you when I finish. Of course, this is all up to you.

S

Sage

Course! Yeah, whatever. Be creative! You can do whatever you need to do, but I'll like it. If I don't, I'll just ask you to make the original. But yeah, do whatever you wanna.

Edit: Hey, did you get my PM?

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
@Greed and Sage: I'll do your requests. I haven't had time the last few days to do it, but You'll get them later this week for sure. I think I can make some really cool stuff for yours Greed. And Sage, do you mind if I go just a little different with your request? I have some ideas for that picture that I can use if you'd let me step a little outside your request limits. i'll use all of the text that you want, but I might change the color scheme, if you'd allow it. I have some ideas that I'll show you when I finish. Of course, this is all up to you.

That sounds great! If you can make it look as sick as you say you can, I won't even mind the wait!

David

Alright Greed, I finished your request. I hope that you like it. I tried to use some of my favorite techniques for it and I think it turned out well.

RQq7V.png

http://i.imgur.com/RQq7V.png
Here you are. And please, upload to your own account. Failing to do so eats up my bandwith...

David

Sage. Here is your request. I hope you like it. I'm pretty proud of it. Please, upload it to your own hosting site so that you don't eat my bandwidth or so you don't have to rely on me to keep it.

jLC7V.png

http://i.imgur.com/jLC7V.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom