• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

David

But you called me here...
Thank you! I love improving my work. And speaking of improving my work... I have some new stuff to add!

aMNAK.png

Aero_Dynamic's Signature Request

CwSaL.png

Aero_Dynamic's Avatar Request

Mv12q.png

And Zeroxygen's Request (Zelda Eternity)

I plan on improving more, and I hope to show everyone what I've accomplished!

David

Well, I just barely finished yet another one! Man, I'm on a role today... I wanted a subtle, yet epic sig for Sora, so I did one.

l4Qzb.png

Here it is. Please, comment.

David

Yeah. I tried to use some smudging effects to bring him out of the picture a little. I think it adds a really cool effect to the image.

[EDIT]

Jedizora: I made the first sig that I made you better. I hope you like it.

IdiEC.png

http://imgur.com/IdiEC.png

Last edited:
G

Gohma Arigoto

Hey you do great work! Do you think you could make me a cool Fierce Deity signature with my username? Idc if I have to be put on a waiting list, I just don't have the programs or equipment to do it myself.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I just made my own a couple of weeks ago, but I guess I could use something else for a bit. Mine's getting old.

Avatar, Signature or whatever: Sig
Background or color scheme: Something involving red and/or black
Character or object: Dark Link
Text and font: Umm, just Dr3W in a cool font
Description and additional details: That's it, but you can add more if you want. PM me if/when it's done!

David

@Dr3W: I will make your request. But, it may not be done for a few days. I'll let you know when its done.

David

Well, Ghoma Arigoto, I have completed your request. And let me just say, it was way fun to make. I tried some techniques that I haven't really done for any requests. Fierce Deity is one of my favorite Majora's Mask characters, so I hope I did him justice!

Anyway, here it is.

[EDIT] I misspelled the name... I'm sorry. Here's the real one.
pzJjB.png

http://i.imgur.com/pzJjB.png

Last edited:
G

Gohma Arigoto

Dude that looks sooo sick! I really appreciate you doing that, it's amazing! Great job and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom