• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Stunning beautiful! Can I hand you a trophy? I will request something from you again! Can you make me a Zant Wallpaper? I will leave everything up to you what kinda background or pics you must use and remember....don't forget to add your username like you did last time!
Can you do this for me??????

David

But you called me here...
Stunning beautiful! Can I hand you a trophy? I will request something from you again! Can you make me a Zant Wallpaper? I will leave everything up to you what kinda background or pics you must use and remember....don't forget to add your username like you did last time!
Can you do this for me??????

Yeah, I can do it. It might be a few days seeing as how I'm pretty busy.

Anyway, I made two new signatures. Both for K4KING. It was really run to make.

fGObr.png

This is the original. 5 renders! I've never dealt with so many. It was quite an adventure!

Dbg1c.png

And this is a fix/second request. The background was asked to be changed, the characters were asked to have a slight glow around the edges, and I played with a bunch of filters and layering. I'm satisfied. :)

S

SageOfDawn51

Hey, could you make my avy a little smaller? It says it's too big.

David

its probably just the file size. Just upload it straight from your computer.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No, don't upload it from your pc but rather from sources like photobucket or tinypic. I have experienced when you upload it from your pc it always says it's too big but when you use an external source it isn't.

S

SageOfDawn51

I can resize it, but can you convert it to another file type, like PNG or JPG?

David

It is already a PNG. I've had issues with using a URL for my avatar, so i usually just do a direct upload from my computer.

S

SageOfDawn51

I don't have paint. Thanks a lot mr. get yourself into other people's problems.

David

Vee is only trying to help. If you need to change the format of the picture, download GIMP. Its a free, open-source program that is almost as powerful as Photoshop. You can get it here. http://www.gimp.org/ And I uploaded the picture as a png, not a bmp. Try saving the image again, but make sure it says png and not bmp. Send me a PM if you can't get it to work after that.

David

Thanks Vee! It really means a lot

Well, here is my latest creation.
P91sV.png

I decided that Fierce Deity Link deserved a signature in my library. Let me know what you think!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
HoM, can you give me a link to the CD stuff you posted a while back? The last time I couldn't download it because it said the download was not available.
Your latest siggy is again freaking awesome. Fierce Deity is a bit dark but it is still a masterpiece ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom