• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Me Remember What This Music is from

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i cant remember what this is from but it is not the AoL intro.
i will try to describe it as best i can so here goes:

i goes like "do do do do" the first "do" is the highest. the next three get lower each time. it repeats the "do do do do" four times, then starts again with the "do do do do", but this time, it is even lower. "doo" will represent the lower parts. here we go:

do do do do, do do do do, do do do do, do do do do, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, do do do do, do do do do, do do do do, do do do do, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo,

i dont know how many times it repeats, but in the end it slows and hold the last note for a short time, but long enough to be recognized.

i hope you can understand this because i would really like to remember.

Austin

Austin

I'm not going to close this or anything, but, uh, I think you're going to have to provide a much more detailed explanation of what you're looking for. As it is now I'd be very surprised if anyone could come close to an answer, no offense.

I'm going to assume you mean it is a song from AoL but not the title Theme...

Battle

Dungeon Theme

If its not from this game, then please try to give a little better explanation :) If you can give hints towards tone and the overall sound I should be able to find it for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom