• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Identify version of overworld theme song

A few weeks back on IGN's Nintendo Voice Chat podcast, they opened the show with a flamenco-sounding version of the Zelda Overworld theme. I thought it sounded cool and wanted to hear a full-fidelity version. I've been trying to identify it, but haven't been able to.

It's not in the video, just the MP3 audio version.

Does anyone here recognize the recording and tell me where I can get it? I tried asking the hosts on twitter, tried using shazam, and tried googling. So far nothing concrete turns up. The arrangement sounds like it's from an official soundtrack but I can't place it.

Thanks!

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
That version of Zelda Main Theme is not present in any official Zelda game. I assume it's probably a fan remix the folks over at IGN really liked?:keese:

That version of Zelda Main Theme is not present in any official Zelda game. I assume it's probably a fan remix the folks over at IGN really liked?:keese:

Thanks. I guess I was thinking along the lines of Mario Kart 8's Hyrule Circuit music. That's obviously not a Zelda game, but still official soundtrack caliber.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I have heard that version before. It almost sound like a gerudo version of the main theme. Meaning a Spanish rendition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom