• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Farted in Class?

Dan

Well the hell is Turo ? I expected him to be the 2 post....
Anyway I'm always devious with my farts, I often deploy them near someone and walk away quickly so they get the blame. >)
That's what I did in school anyway.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Wow lol wierdest thread ever.

In middle school I did all the time and didnt care, but by the time I was in high school, I was more mature about it. One time in gym we were doing sit ups...lets just say I was lucky the person holding my feet was a friend. But it was SO embarrassing...

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Rofl this is a hilarious thread already. Yes I have farted in class before everyone stared but I just kept a straight face kinda like this. :|

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Yes, during 10th grade we were taking a test and I tried to slip one out really quietly. It came out really loud though, one of the most awkward moments in class ever :xd:

bunny

birb overlord
I can hold it the whole time I'm at school. But I get the WORST cramps. >.>

Weird thread, by the way. o_O

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Heh, this is definitely an interesting topic. :xd:

Yes, I would fart in class quite a few times when I was in middle school and high school. In college, I'm able to hold it in since the classes are much shorter. XD

If I knew it would smell, I would hold it in, but if it was to be silent and innocent, I'd let it out gently and pray that nobody smelled it. Sometimes it worked, but a lot of the time, it didn't.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I think everyone has done this if they've ever been in school for at least a year, but it's a bit embarrising to actually get caught doing it... but hey no one knows who I am sooo I've done it while walking from class to class in middle school & currently high school. It's a lot harder to point out who did it at that time & no one will care unless it's REALLY stinky.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I do it all the time, but usually it's one of two really bad scenarios.

Scenario one: I fart silently but it smells real bad, and so I have to deny it with all my heart.

Scenario two: I fart quite loud, and am unable to deny it. Luckily, it doesn't smell bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom