• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Been Banned?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I have sort of been banned before, but it was mainly because someone managed to get into my account, cause all sorts of chaos. It was a pretty ugly mess, but now I am really secure about everything I do. :)

However, as for actual rule-breaking, no. I have been given warnings before for trying to color key words, like in Zelda and Mario titles, but have I actually been banned? Nope.

I want to think that ban reasons should be a little more private than this, so don't feel totally obliged to share them, guys. If you want to... sure, I guess. But, I don't personally like it when people advertise when they get infracted or the like, so the same thing goes for bans. So, just have discretion. Otherwise, this thread may not last very long before I have to delt your forums. Thanks. ;p

If I were to get banned, I would probably die of ZD withdrawal. No joke. But, na'aw... I haven't gotten banned here on these forums. I've done stupid things on here before, sure. But when you're on the internet, acting stupid usually comes naturally. I'm sorry, but it's true. And stupidity is contagious sometimes. Especially when you're all hyper and everything is hilarious. For example, why else was there a fully-fledged conversation about boogers last night--and why was I laughing my head off? Yea... again... as long it's harmless stupidity, we'll all be fine. =P

Oh, and... I don't get banned... I thwack others with the banhammer. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Have you ever been banned from Zelda Dungeon?

No, but there are several instances where I personally felt that the intangible line might have been crossed. In retrospect those events weren't too severe on my part, compared to the extremity of greater opposing factors from months before. Since then I've had to take a couple of breaks from the SB, but nothing truly ban-worthy. I've only sought to make the forums a peaceable place again.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Regrettably, I came close several times and probably should have been. There was one instance where I asked Wyatt to ban me momentarily just for fun, but I'm sure that that isn't what the thread is about. For some time I thought that acting out, messing around and saying inappropriate things was acceptable. This led to lots of close calls and in hindsight, I think it's somewhat unfair that I hadn't been banned, but it spoke volumes to the far more naive Majora's Cat a year ago.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would have to be quite an idiot to have been banned, since I'm relatively new. I don't think I will get banned though. I'm a good girl on the Internet.
I love you <3

I haven't been banned but I won't comment on whether I've been close or not. I'd prefer to stay UNbanned, as I've met quite a few awesome people here and I want to keep in contact with them...somehow. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I've never been banned. I don't exactly know how to be banned in the first place. Do you have to break a rule or have a really dirty mouth or something?

Break the rules will not get you a ban instantly. It might lead to a warning and by repeating behavior to an infraction. Infraction points will lead to a ban when you reach 15 points. But this means you have to break a lot of rules or show some very bad behavior like continuous trolling/flaming and spamming on a massive scale

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom