• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot heard Jennifer call Ai a prick and he was angry. 'You should never talk about my friends that way!" Elliot yelled, and he also told Tennor to watch his stuff. He ran toward Jennifer, and he used all of his willpower to not punch her in the face. "You ever say anything about my friends like that again, and I'll punch you so hard that even magic won't heal you!"

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"I-I never knew my parents. What gives you the right to call them Muggles?" She said, her voice rising in volume.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
'It seems like you want to arriv to Hogwarts on a stretcher!" Elliot said, and then he added," You apologize or I will give you a concussion!"

Sully says, "Hello. What is this about you filthy Slytherins?" He also sees a girl in the distance with long brown hair already dressed in her school robes...

Sully consults Ai. "Don't listen to those wannabe Slytherins. Being born from a Muggle family is nothing to be ashamed of."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot drew his wand and yelled, "EXPELIAMUS!" He grabbed her wand, tossed both the wands to Tennor, and punched her in the face as hard as he could.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Oof." the spell seemed to attract some attention, and people started to gather. Ai stood up. "You only do these things because you have no real friends. You don't know what it feels like to have a person who doesn't hate you. You just push people around because it entertains you. Well, this is your last chance. I can be your friend, or you can have-"she gestured to all of her friends"-several more enemies."

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"What's wrong with you idiots? Are you off your rocker?" Tahsha pulled her Book of Secrets out, "Nefteria-Segia", everyone's mouths shut, everyone stood up, "You're all ruthless, mindless dumb, IDIOT'S! I'm suprised you're even allowed to go to Hogwarts, let alone be invited, she walked onto the train steps, "I oppose slytheryn, anyone who isn't part of them is welcome to join the normal one."

Sully also boards the train, and takes a seat with 3 other boys, named Dean, Seamus, and Neville. He says, "Hello," and they reply the same. There are 2 seats remaining in the compartment.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Jennnifer gasped at at the punch. a blackeye will surely come out of that. she gave a hateful gaze at elliot, and kicked his chest. he fell back, and she started to punch him. she grab her wand, and hissed. she pushed aside Ai and the rest of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom