• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Jennifer went inside platform 9 3/4, along with her parents and her cart. she looked around, scanning the faces of people of her age. she saw a group talking about what houses they wanted to be sorted in, and chuckled at their choices. "what a bunch of nerds, wants to join Grrifindor or Ravenclaw. they lack ambition." she thought. her cat, Jinx, meowed at a boy that stood next to Jennifer. he smiled at her, and said: "hey, the name is Xavier Orcon. what's yours?" "Jennifer Dasten. you're not a mudblood, are you?" he chuckled, and shook his head. Jennifer looked at his eyes for a second, which was enough for her to understand that he, like her, was someone that'll obviously be in slytherin. she smiled calmly, and continued to look around.

amaterasu

Writer
"I'm an only child, but I'm not sure about everybody else." Chailyn said, watching the pole. Two other people crashed through, seeming snotty. "Hey, do you know either of those people?" she asked, pointing.

"Nope. They seem like Slytherins though, acting all high and mighty as far as I can see from here." Tennor said. "But, you never know, right?"

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
" I think they just need a good friend." Ai walked over to the two "Slytherins".
"Hi! My name is Ai. Nice to meet you!" She said.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Tahsha walked with her Father to the Train Station. There were many people walking around, too busy to notice anything.

"Now, Tahsha. Your Mother and I are very proud that you are going to Hogwarts. Just have fun, and be nice to your classmates, now, go look for Platform 9 and 3/4." Her father explained. He was a very nice man, Tahsha's parents never spoiled her, well. . . Not rotten anyway, they had been getting her ready for the Letter to come, and it did. Nearly 4 days ago.

"Wait, 9 and 3/4? That's not supposed to be a real platform is it?' Tahsa turned around to face her father, and he was gone. . . "Pfft, guess i'm on my own now. . ." Tahsha walked to platform 9 and stood there. . . Waiting. . . Then a few kids her age ran past her through one of the pillars holding the roof up. . . "What th- That's totally ill-logical! Oh, well, logic doesn't apply to magic does it. . . " Tahsha ran throught the invisable doorway and appeared on an alternate platform. She walked up to a conductor, "Is this platform 9 and 3/4?" The man nodded, she noticed some of the kids that ran past her earlier. She walked over to them, hopefully to make some new friends before school. . .

Why did no-one tell me this started already??!!!!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
^Gerudogirl got Ninja'd?

Ai Walked over to the "Slytherin" girl.
"Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Ai! we can be friends if you'd like. What's your name?"

Sully entered King's Cross, his mind flooding with thoughts of his adventures at Hogwarts. With one grandparent at each side, and his black cat on top of his luggage cart sleeping, he ran into the brick wall between platforms 9 and 10. His grandparents kissed him goodbye and left. Sully eagerly approached a group of first years, he was taller than all of them.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric say how the "Slithren" treated Ai. "Hey! She only wanted to be friends." He said mad at the girl. "The least you could do is say no!"

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn noticed the Jennifer being mean to Ai. "Be right back." She said, ditching Elliot, Tennor, and Mardric. "Ai, this chick being mean to you?" she asked, glaring at Jennifer. "What makes you assume she's a mudblood anyway?" she growled, looking her in the eye with pure hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom