• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Okay peeps, the game has started! Get ready to wizard it up! Or, something like that. :/ anyway, we'll start by getting on the train to Hogwarts.

Chailyn looked down at her cart, full of luggage and her owl, Orian. He cooed and flapped his wings a little when people passed. Chailyn's parents had dropped her off, having something important to do, not bothering to explain where she was supposed to go. Some people off to the side were ramming their carts into a post, and dissapearing through. Checking to see if Muggles were looking, Chailyn backed up, and ran towards the pole, coming out at Platform 9 3/4 (correct me if i'm wrong). There were some older Witches and Wizards laughing at jokes and watching for the train. Chailyn waited off to the side for Tennor and the rest of her friends.

(DN won't be back until like, thursday, and he asked me to control his char.)

Tennor checked for Chailyn, but couldn't find her amist all the Muggles. So, he went ahead to Platform 9 3/4, crashing through the pole and into the station. Chailyn was further ahead, looking around, and waved him over. "Hey Chailyn!" he called, pushing his cart towards her and her. "Where's your 'rents?"
"Off doing something important. Yours?" she asked.
"Ditto. Let me know if you see Mirrom anywhere, I don't see anybody."
"Ok."

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot had his cart full of all of his stuff, his cat sitting on top of his trunk. "Bye Elliot," his Mom and Dad yelled. "Bye Mom and Dad!" He yelled back, then he started running toward platform 9 and 3/4. He ran in, Whiskers (his Cat) meowing loudly, and he made it through. He saw Chailyn and Tennor standing there and he asked, "Are you guys as exited as I am?"

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric hurried to platform 9 3/4 with his luggage and owl, Pit, who was impatiently hooting in his cage . He didn't want to be late or all the compartments would be full. As he ran he saw some other wizards at the entrance. He stopped with such quickness that Pit almost fell of. He turned and started toward the pole/wall when he saw Tennor and Chailyn."Hey Chailyn!" He said out of breath.

amaterasu

Writer
Tennor

"Yep! I can't wait for the train to get here." Tennor said, excitedly, petting Whiskers. "Chailyn, you ready?" he asked, adjusting his robe. "I hope the sorting hat puts us all in the same house, that way we can help each other with homework. I think I'm going into the Ravenclaw house. You?"

Chailyn

"Ravenclaw sounds nice. Anything but Hufflepuff really. I'd rather go into Slytherin than Ravenclaw." Chailyn said, petting Orian. "What do you think Orian, wanna be the owl of a Ravenclaw witch?" she asked. Orian cooed and flapped a little as more people came through the pole. "Hey Mardric. Who's your owl?" she asked as he caught the cage and resteadied it.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"WHOA!" Ai stared at the trains. Those trains are very fancy.She thought. Ah! here we are. Um.. er.. Where's Platform 9 3/4? She was looking around when she saw two other children about the same age as her, running into a pole. They are going to crash! She thought to herself, giggling. She watched them as they went through the pole. ... Maybe I should try it. She ran through the pole and onto Platform 9 3/4. There she saw hundreds of people, young and old, big and small, getting onto a marvelous bright red train, labeled Hogwarts. She was filled with glee as she put her small bag into the Luggage Compartment. (Her owl is small mostly stays on her shoulder,btw) When she saw some other children having a chat. well, might as well join them. Anything to pass the time. She walked up to them.
"Hello! Are you guys going to Hogwarts as well?" She asked them.

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn

"Sure are. I'm Chailyn, and this is Orian." Chailyn said, gestering to his cage. "This is Tennor and Elliot. You're a First Year as well, right?" she asked, watching Ai's owl. "What's your owl's name?" she asked.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Yes, I am a first year. Oh, this is.... um... Frisky." The small red owl hopped around and chirped. "Can we share a compartment? Most of them are full now. What House do you think you will be in? I don't really know what I'll be."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"I want to be sorted into Griffondor. But, if we all get sorted into different houses, will we still be friends?" Elliot asked, hoping that they would say yes. "And what houses do you want to be sorted in Ai?"

amaterasu

Writer
(let's not get on the train until everybody knows the RPG has started)

"Sure. Tennor and I think we'll be in Ravenclaw. I just don't wanna get into Hufflepuff." Chailyn said, continuing to watch Frisky hop around Ai's shoulders. "They might make you put your owl in a cage until we get to Hogwarts."
"Elliot, what house do you think we'll go to?" Tennor asked, directing the conversation away from the owl.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
'I don't know, but it seems like you are pretty smart, so maybe Ravenclaw. Do you guys want to sit together on the train?" Elliot asked, petting Whiskers.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Why not Hufflepuff? Its just as good as the others. Oh, Chailyn, I sorta think you'd be... Either a Gryfindor or a Ravenclaw. What House do you think I'd be in?" Ai asked.

amaterasu

Writer
"I just don't like Hufflepuff. It seems like a place for the students who don't really fit in the other three houses." Chailyn admited, watching the owls some more. "We should all fit into one compartment, sure."
"You seem like you'd be in Ravenclaw as well Ai." Tennor said, watching for more people. "Elliot, what house do you want to be in?"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"You guys seem like you should be in Ravenclaw, or Griffondor, you seem to be too nice to be a Slytherin." Elliot said, smiling. "I hope we get to see eachother a lot, you guys seem really nice, and I want to be in Griffondor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom