• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Look how much he's still pushing to lynch MF or Pancake.

That post of his really stumped me. He said before we should Pancake over Viral because Pancake is closer to majority, and then in this post he randomly suggests musicfan. Problem is, musicfan had zero votes, so he was even further from majority. Seems like a slip-up in planning.

I'm with you here, Xyphon.

Unvote

Vote: Viral Maze

I'd like to add that there's also the possibility that he's a VT and wants to be lynched to help the Town later on with whoever jumped on the wagon against him. Interesting thought, but I doubt it, as he hasn't played in a game in a while. He probably wouldn't waste his spot since it's been so long since he played.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Viral is acting scummy, that I agree on. However, does it really seem right that somebody of Viral's skill level would make it so blatantly obvious that he's scum? If he is, he's really not making much effort to make it seem otherwise.

It is quite possible he's just joking; it is still day 1 afterall, and we have so far gotten absolutely nowhere!

I don't perceive Viral as mafia, so I don't personally think he's the best lynch candidate. It is the end of the day though, and there is not much time, so maybe we should go with it anyway?

I don't even know. :/

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Xyphon's strategy was nice. Wait until the last few hours before pushing my lynch while every other lynch bandwagon is slowing down.

If you're trying to lynch me for using probability coupled with Pancake having the most votes on him already, then good luck.
If you're trying to lynch me for attempting to see connections between MF and Pan, as to why the former would try so hard to deflect the votes back to me and then Thar, then good luck.
If you're trying to lynch me for calling for a RVS lynch, when clearly I was testing the waters to see which people's reactions stood out, or if they did something out of the ordinary when everything before that point was a joke, then good luck.
If you think my RVS vote on Pan was exactly what I said it was going to be (a RVS Lynch), and don't think I had an ulterior motive masked behind a joking exterior, then good luck.

EBDP

I could vote Xyph.. or MF...
I think Pan is cool, but Im not sure, yet.

Kirino

Tatakae
Yeah, I feel like you're looking into this way too much. Viral's almost certainly just fishing for reactions to get things going, which is what he often does. I've seen him do this sort of thing multiple times as town, and I've seen him endorse a RVS bandwagon before as town. His behavior doesn't seem particularly scummy or out of the ordinary to me.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
By the way, I quite explicitly said that your vote on Pan had an ulterior motive. Lynching a townie, to be exact.

Because townies can't have ulterior motives to draw out scum :right:

Also, Draco knows me too well. Must change tactics and be even less obvious...

Anyway, we got 1.5hrs left. I know where Xyphon and Fused stand, but I don't know what else is going on. No one besides MF stands out, and it looks like he's going be replaced. Thar's post about me passing his test has me intrigued.
Mine elaborating on this test, Thareous?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Thar's post about me passing his test has me intrigued.
Mine elaborating on this test, Thareous?

Intentionally set up a test to determine which alignment you might have based on your answer, because the opportunity presented itself. Your response was straightforward enough, so I had nothing else to say on it. The test was comprised of taking what you said out of context and pressing you from there. Analyze it if you want and you'll find that's exactly how it was engineered.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Intentionally set up a test to determine which alignment you might have based on your answer, because the opportunity presented itself. Your response was straightforward enough, so I had nothing else to say on it. The test was comprised of taking what you said out of context and pressing you from there. Analyze it if you want and you'll find that's exactly how it was engineered.

Shmart... Didn't even notice that :P

I never said that. I said your ulterior motive is one involving lynching a townie because you are scum.
And my post implied the opposite.

Looks like JC gets his way. NO LYNCHADjfdsagikhfggfy8ugobj m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom