• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link HARDEST PART

What was the hardest part of zelda 2 in your opinion? For me it was definitely finding the hidden village and death mountain:mad:. Also the bird knights in the final dungeon, those guys were assholes!!!!!:mad:

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I haven't played it yet, so I'm reading anything on it. Also watched the walkthrough...it looks really hard! :)

I didn't find Death Mountain that hard however I was probably at a high level. I haven't played Zelda 2 in a while and I haven't beaten yet, but from what I've seen the Great Palace seems like a test of your power,wisdom and courage as a gamer.

I didn't find Death Mountain that hard however I was probably at a high level. I haven't played Zelda 2 in a while and I haven't beaten yet, but from what I've seen the Great Palace seems like a test of your power,wisdom and courage as a gamer.

Lol. it is a test. but thats great! if you thought death mountain wasnt so hard you can beat the game for sure.

Lol. it is a test. but thats great! if you thought death mountain wasnt so hard you can beat the game for sure.

I found all of the palaces hard as hell. Though the key to beating Zelda 2 is to level up and to proceed with caution. Leveling up is obvious but you have to take your time with fighting all of the enemies. If you rush in, your health bar will be empty so always play defensively no matter what. Also eat a good breakfast and get some sleep because you will need all of the energy you need to show Zelda 2 who's the boss.

Last edited:
I found all of the palaces hard as hell. Though the key to beating Zelda 2 is to level up and to proceed with caution. Leveling up is obvious but you have to take your time with fighting all of the enemies. If you rush in, your health bar will be empty so always play defensively no matter what. Also eat a good breakfast and get some sleep because you will need all of the energy you need to show Zelda 2 who's the boss.

oh yeah, for sure. shield spell ftw, i use it all the time. even more than the life spell. the 2nd 4th and 5th dungeons were easy for me for some reason.

I really want to get it, do the games feel the same on virtual console as on their original consoles? I will need to spend a lot of time on it for you cant save.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom