• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon in Any Zelda Game.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The hardest Zelda Dungeon I have ever done is the Great Palace from Adventure of Link. I was so confused and had absolutely no idea where to go. Number 2 for me would be Lost Woods from A Link to the Past. Having to enter the dungeon from so many different areas was too difficult for me.

Ganon's Tower and I want to say the ice temple in Alttp. I just remember one of the temples before Ganon's tower where you have to drop through floors being a big pain in the ***.

Big Octo

=^)
The Great Palace, no doubt whatsoever. The confusing navigation and unforgiving enemies is a true punishment. Essentially, the dungeon is a maze with countless dead-ends and hidden passages to navigate through. It's all topped off by an unforgiving final boss.

I'd definitely say the lakebed temple in Twilight Princess. Looks like I'm not the only one. That middle room with the stairs? I just couldn't keep track of it all. But I guess that's why Zelda Dungeon does walkthroughs, right? :P

I loved almost every Temple in Twilight Princess. Just not the Water Temple. I felt like it was way too similar to OoT's Water Temple. I know that it is the same Temple as OoT's, I just feel like they could have made more changes to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom