• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Dungeon in Any Zelda Game.

For me it was Arbiter Grounds in Twilight Princess, because it was filled with muplitple curses, traps, undead enemies, but it was very creative with the layout of the game. I just hated all the moldorms popping out of the sand trying to bite my head off :(

The most difficult dungeon for me is probably Water Temple from Ocarina of Time.. i've only played OOT, MM, LOZ, WW, SS, TP & ALTTP so i'm sure there are more difficult dungeons, but for me that is the most tedious, challenging and rather annoying.

The infamous Water Temple from OOT and the Great Bay Temple from Majora. The former was due to that blasted hidden key, the latter was due to its design and overall way that the player is allowed to move and progress through the dungeon.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Great Bay Temple. I thought just remembering where things were would help me get past this dungeons. I was mistaken by alot, and it was mostly due to the dungeons design. Pushing those levers and finding all the pathway took more than memory.

The Lakebed Temple is my second choice because I was lost within it and couldn't figure out how to get out.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Water Temple doesn't need to be so hard. CONTAINS RUDE LANGUAGE KIDS.
[video=youtube;s8o39hBJOmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8o39hBJOmw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
Seriously though when I first played through the water temple I didn't know about the WTF so it was pretty hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom