• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guys, I Need Some Help.

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
Iv's been on this site for a few years now, so I think I can trust you on this. My school year (9th grade) is coming to a close. On June 6th, 2012, I will be out for the summer. Before then, I want to tell my crush my feeling for her. As we are pretty good friends, i'm afraid of being 'friend-zoned", or worse, having this ruin our friendship. So please any advice will do. I'm confused, desperate, and running out of time (like Majora's Mask right lol). So please, any feedback will be apprecited. Thank you.

Fig

The Altruist
I was in the same situation some time ago. I'll help you out. Here's what you do:

If you really like this girl, then you must have had some personal moments with her (as in you had personal conversations with her in the past). What you need to do is to take her afar from others around you two, and start having a conversation. As you are talking, tell her how you feel about her and that you trust her with all of your heart. Continue trying to convince her that you want to take your friendship to the next level and show body language that you care about her, such as being calm when talking to her, not being nervous, and just telling her how she means to you.

I hope this helps you. I wish you the best of my luck and yours for it to be on your side of the odds. If you need more help, Private message me. :)

Buy her flowers.

Women cannot say no to flowers.

Also, never correct her. Women are always right, even when they are wrong.

Lastly, life is full of rejection. It may happen, but do not let that stop you from asking her out or telling her about your feelings. If you do get rejected, who cares? If your friendship is strong and pure than this little road bump will be forgotten within a week or two.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
What you need to do is to take her afar from others around you two, and start having a conversation. As you are talking, tell her how you feel about her and that you trust her with all of your heart. Continue trying to convince her that you want to take your friendship to the next level and show body language that you care about her, such as being calm when talking to her, not being nervous, and just telling her how she means to you.

This. You don't have to go all out though. I think a basic conversation and just telling her that you really like her and you want to be more than just friends (if that's okay with her) would be good enough. Also, please don't do this over facebook or text messaging. In my opinion, I find it to be more gentlemen-like if a boy would approach me about this in person. Good Luck! And congratulations on completing your school year. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just simply tell her what you feel. No matter how scared you are but grab this opportunity. It will help you because you will no longer walk around with the feelings inside no matter what the outcome will be and summer break is coming up quickly. You have nothing to lose. Just walk up to her and tell her how you feel

I agree with everyone else. Just tell her how you feel now or she may go to someone else and you would regret not taking your chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom