• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guns 'n' Roses

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I honestly don't listen to many of their songs, but there are no words to describe how much I love Sweet Child O Mine and November Rain.

Amelie

Air Dancer
There are a few songs by them that I like. Other then that I never really thought they were very good. But thats just my opinion ^^

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I honestly don't listen to many of their songs, but there are no words to describe how much I love Sweet Child O Mine and November Rain.

I agree with you on November Rain (and in a way also Sweet child of mine).

I used to listen to them and must also mention Estranged, beautiful song!

I've never been a Guns 'n' Roses fan,I've never cared for there songs.
Plus I find Axels voice to be annoying.

Guns n' Roses is an amazing Rock band.

Their guitar solos and intros are amazing, my favorite one has to me Sweet Child o' mine.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
It is funny to me that most of the people who posted in this thread are younger than the entire period that work on Chinese Democracy was started.

And there are some good stuff from GnR. Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child of Mine, Civil War and November Rain are ones I think of the most.

And I for the longest time thought Led Zeppelin's Black Dog was a GnR song but was very wrong.

I think Guns n' Roses were and still are an amazing band, they have some great songs and I'm still currently listening to them. I listen to Sweet Child O' Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, Live and Let Die, Patience, Knockin' on Heaven's Door and Civil War regularly (I have the Greatest Hit CD and they are my favourite songs on there).

It's a shame that they've broken up but I still love the band, they are definately in my Top 10 favurite bands =D.

They were freaking amazing when it was the original guys. But then, Axel and Slash kept having their arguements and their different views on direction and Slash split. Without Slash, they're crappy, without Axel, they wouldn't be the same. I haven't listened to very much of their recent stuff but I know its not as good as their old days stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom