• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 1, randomly selected DekuNut as my role target.
Day 2, saw I got the reply 'DekuNut is Town' so I made the role guess of Cop. Reply stating it was correct came back today.

1. I'm not as active here as Bulbagarden.
2. No. Just that it seems weird that he got his full Role PM while I did not.
3. I guess so...

THAT'S WHY DEKU PROTECTED MAX!!!!!!!!!!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i'm leaving p soon, probably won't be back until shortly before EOD, may as well take some sort of stance as best i can :^)

vote: capsfan

nobody seems to be townreading this slot. i've expressed my suspicions about them before. i think this slot has a high chance of being scum. if mafia takes out the SK that's cool, if SK takes out another mafia that's awesome. i don't have enough confidence in my gut to vote for anyone who's claimed an investigation role.

i can't figure out who's lying and who isn't but i have confidence that nobody would put five investigation roles on the same side. i don't really know flavor that well but i can't imagine there would be three 3P roles either. i think moe's claim is the most likely to be false, i don't really see how a role like his would fit a character (but again i don't know flavor), plus i don't really believe that "oh i have to find an item" is a worthy goal in a mafia game.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'll vote Capsfan. I guess tonight we can do some test. I thibk for sure we need Sunfan watching Funnygurl that way if the Mafia goes after her, we'll know who made the faction kill. Of course funnygurl should protect Max, and Max should check somebody, either Rubik or Moe I guess. That covers things, the Mafia will probably kill Minish though. This also doesn't involve Zinn, I'm still debating who he could target to prove he is a roleblocker. I guess Minish, but we kind of want her to make a kill probably.

Vote: Caps

As long as zinn doesnt roleblock fg, then I guess I'll watch fg? Sms's plan sounds okish.
Blocking minish seems like a bad idea. Probably just block moe imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom