• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groose: Beginning or Later?

Which Groose did you like better?

• Beginning Groose (Skyloft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later Groose (Land Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like both variations of Groose. When he is a bully, he is hilarious. When he is on the ground, he was a lot nicer, and he helped you in the imprisoned fights, which were annoying.

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
I liked him late in the game because of his change from local bully (he was the Nelson (from "The Simpsons") of the Zelda series) to a huge help in the Imprisoned battles and even tried to keep Zelda from Ghirahim's final plan. Even though he failed there, he still tried to redeem himself when he caught Zelda back in the past. And in the end, after you destroy Demise, you can see that he accepts Link and Zelda being together.

M

minired

one conman theory is that Groose started the gerudo tribe witch does make much sense to me so please if can tell me if it makes sense to you. But any ways I liked Groose later in the game

Later one. Although I was just waiting for him toget posessed by the final boss since he was like a teenage gannondorf but it never happened.

Kleora

Kleora
At the beginning, I wanted to push him off a cliff, if it weren't for the fact he's just call his Loftwing I might've. I definitely preferred the 'land below' Groose, still cocky, but he at least had enough sense to realise they were in trouble and he should help.

Definitely later, though the great thing about Groose is that he wouldn't be as great if not for the fantastic character development.

The Skyloft Groose was really important in setting things in motion for Link. Just the right kind of antagonist for that point of the game.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Groose on land is my dawg. After the second fight with the imprisoned, he quickly rose to not only my favorite character in SS but one of my favorites in the Zelda series itself. I was SO thankful for that catapult. Not to mention he becomes a completely respectable character by this point in time, recognizing both his place and Link's in the adventure. After proper tantrumming (not a word) he sucks up his Personal feelings and makes himself useful. Groose is one of the new things I've been hoping for in the Zelda series, a third Person with distinctive Personality and is useful. Link and Zelda finally have a third whose Personality wasn't too similar too theirs (unlike Midna who was still considered a sidekick and even if she wasn't, she became very much like Zelda). I hope to see more like Groose in later Zeldas.

N

Nero1514

i liked the later Groose because he was more down to earth.......get it down to earth :cool:

I liked later Groose. He wasn't so mean-for-the-sake-of-being-mean. He actually showed heart AND humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom