• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'M SO MAD I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AHHHHH

fellas i won't be back for quite a few hours. don't lynch anyone while i'm gone, least of all me. i can be verified.
this part
I don't understand why this was included based on the roles that have been claimed thus far
oh lmfao i was like...... ????

i've theorized there's a vigilante type role, i cannot remember the conclusion i came to lmao and i do not have time to go back and look (i think i talked to rubik about it i really can't remember umu)
oh actually i think i've figured it out. no i will not reveal the answer.
you guys know its lylo, right?
Ex, its kind of silly to ask Echo to steal from you to verify your claim when the game can end today AND Echo can be mafia (even though I don't think she is)
Lg, same thing about asking Minish to pigify you.

You could be depending on a mafia, who might claim, after pigging you, that you were lying about your role or how many shots you have left or something the whole time.
ok but i'm working off the assumption that we lynch correctly today. how many people have expressed suspicion on the giri slot and yet the slot's never been lynched?
alternatively we can argue about lynching another scumread but i don't want to lynch ex or me today. or echo but i think that's obvious.

I couldn't have bus drivered them because Johnny jailed me.
Afaik, roleblocking takes priority over manipulative ones.
we know that johnny was roleblocked
also, bus driving processes before roleblocking IN MY EXPERIENCE but it seems to NOT BE THE CASE HERE because you guys are weird
so, be patient with me on that one

johnny lost his vote, this almost certainly happened because I was redirected onto him on n2
he couldn't perform his action that night as a result, therefore, exlight was not roleblocked on n2

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ok i am leaving right now i'm so sorry fellas. please do not entertain the mafia could have had an extra kill. it's clear they don't, or else they would have. consider other options. think about it. ruminate. cover all 9,000 taste buds - that's a ten.

ok i am leaving right now i'm so sorry fellas. please do not entertain the mafia could have had an extra kill. it's clear they don't, or else they would have. consider other options. think about it. ruminate. cover all 9,000 taste buds - that's a ten.
I don't understand but I've said
everything sunny all the time always summertime beach party
in a game before and meant it so
whatever

wait, sorry
what's your ability LG?
You target a player and say "all the ****in **** targeting this player targets this player instead"
?????????

how was your day
kinda lazy
wrote a lot about The Odyssey for one of my online classes only to find out that no one wrote like 1/5 as many words as I did so I feel kinda silly. Need to do more French and watch a movie before bed cuz I'm a piece of garbage that put too much off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom