• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i guessed based on the OP and that the setup would be the 10 zodiac characters plus 3 other characters and that three of them would randomly be picked to be possessed by bill cipher, and those three would be the mafia. Based on rubik's babyface claim I thought the roles might have been designed before alignment was assigned to them
this is what i assume to have happened. i cut the rest of it because this is what i agree with lmao

in my onion sms is backpedaling hard. storm is chaotic, sure, but if i r correctly he doesn't normally lie unless he's mafia (yall feel free to correct this though). i'll still give sms a chance to explain wtf happened but i may want to lynch there today depending on his answer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think I know something about clones, even if one is stanford and one is stanley

I mean it's possible one or even both are evil due to the apparent nature of this game. But in general they're both good.

Yeah I normally don't mind 3rd party claims but the claim wanting me dead is no bueno. Especially since he lied partially about the reason why. He can't be trying to help town get all the journals if I have none. I'm assuming that was for his own personal reasons and he really wanted my item.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So question, idk if I'm even third party because me role essientially doesn't clarify, it just says I'm "Not Possessed" is everyone who is town also not possesssed? By deduction, Mafia would be "possesssed"? Storm pretty much gave you all some truths but in other parts he BSed stuff for some reason beyond me, like the part about him knowing for sure that Minish needs to die.

Anyway full claim: I'm Agent Power and Agent Trigger, my Zodiac sign is Powertrigger. I believe Storm said that to you all. Basically I am a Joat, it's the best way I can describe it because I have different abilities I can use. I can kill, Jailkeep, I can also investigste people to see if they have the Tablets or whatever.

Someone else brought up the Not possessed thing btw and I thought that was interesting because if that does mean someone if third party than we have another indep in the game. This is assuming Not Possessed isn't just the way of saying Town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So question, idk if I'm even third party because me role essientially doesn't clarify, it just says I'm "Not Possessed" is everyone who is town also not possesssed? By deduction, Mafia would be "possesssed"? Storm pretty much gave you all some truths but in other parts he BSed stuff for some reason beyond me, like the part about him knowing for sure that Minish needs to die.

Anyway full claim: I'm Agent Power and Agent Trigger, my Zodiac sign is Powertrigger. I believe Storm said that to you all. Basically I am a Joat, it's the best way I can describe it because I have different abilities I can use. I can kill, Jailkeep, I can also investigste people to see if they have the Tablets or whatever.

Someone else brought up the Not possessed thing btw and I thought that was interesting because if that does mean someone if third party than we have another indep in the game. This is assuming Not Possessed isn't just the way of saying Town.
My role PM says the same thing, so I would assume Not Possessed is the flavour way of saying town.

I don't think its as simple as possessed = town because they seem to be different statements
possession also seems to be hinted as something that can be changed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom